The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:12 pm 
First Time Caller Line

I have just created and posted a new page for the Temple Of Enki site. This page deals with the validity or the deception used at the time the crucifixion was supposed to happen. Who, if anyone was crucified? Why is it written that Peter denied knowing the man in Roman custody when they asked him to confirm that the prisoner was Jesus? Why did Judas spend the last of his life in a Roman prison when he could have told the Romans what they wanted to know...was the man crucified really Jesus, or an elaborate scheme to save Jesus from the cross? This and more at my new page: Crucifixion Re-Visited http://templeofenki.bravehost.com/Ruse.html

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:59 am 
Modern Day Nephilim

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Nothing like trying to drop a bomb with your first post, pissing all over organized religion with batshit crazy theories that Jesus was a wicked man.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:20 pm 
First Time Caller Line

It is important that one keep an open mind about such enormous subjects because of the implications that come with it. This event is the backbone of Christianity, and therefore needs to be studied. With all the deception going on in organized religion, and the fact that the New Testament writings about Jesus came over a century later. And if Jesus did die for the sins of mankind, why is man born with "original sin"?? Based only on this "original sin" alone is proof undeniable that the "first sin ever committed" is that curse of every human being today and has NOT been forgiven and even a new-born child has this sin that must be forgiven. There was no forgiveness and original sin is the proof. One has to be willing to ask the questions that become obvious if the research is done. I think that on my site, I deal with this issue much deeper as it needs to be addressed. Also remember that original sin still permeates humanity. This is done by the church's of Christianity to instill fear and a need for forgiveness even though they are told that they have already been forgiven. It's not confusing, it is contradicting. How can this god say that forgiveness is his virtue, why is it that he never even forgave the very first sin?

This is the link to my site page that deals with this issue... http://templeofenki.bravehost.com/BirthRight.html
You are told not to question because they do not want you to find these things out.

And as for organized religion, this is what Jesus HIMSELF said about it in the New Testament Jesus and organized religion of his time

And look into the pronunciation of Jesus. The latin-greek word 'Jesus' = Je-Zeus (hey-zoos). Or more simply “Son Of Zeus!” http://yhvh.name/?w=1276 It takes time. I put in an hour of research just to give you a reply, but that is what it takes. Hope it helps.

References:
“Jesus, The Light of the World” http://www.apostolicfaithweca.org/conte ... harisees-0

“'Jesus' may be the name of a Pagan God” http://yhvh.name/?w=1276

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:45 pm 
Modern Day Nephilim

I don't know which I dislike more, organized religion or satanists.

Oh yeah, satanists. Definitely satanists.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:57 pm 
First Time Caller Line

I also cover this on my site. It is my belief that the Christian church is responsible for what they would call satanists. They have books that speak of possession and human sacrifice, inverted crosses and the like. I believe very strongly that this is taught by the church so when a person wants to rebel against the church, they become a "satanist". In this way the church can say "we told you this exists and so by the rebellious, they look into what the church has as satanic and they mimic it. Look into the biblical story of the flood, they found the ORIGINAL story in Iraq or, ancient Sumer as it used to be called and a far deeper story is revealed. Ea, then called Enki, saved the human race by teaching Utnapishtim to build the ark. The god Enlil became the god of the bible and Ea was the "Snake in the garden, who taught mankind that living without their spirituality in a garden forever, made no sense. He created them and he knew their potential as he used his own DNA to create man. In Sumerian, this same flood hero is known as Ziusudra and he is identified as a king, priest and seer. In one of the Sumerian king lists he is listed as king of Shuruppak before the flood, and he is also associated with this city in Gilgamesh.

Part of the answer to your question, then, is that Utnapishtim was chosen because of his relationship to the God Ea. Equally if not more important, however, is the purpose for which Utnapishtim was chosen. As mentioned above, we are not told that Utnapishtim was more righteous or worthy than his contemporaries. Rather he is the instrument through which Ea saves human and animal life from complete destruction in the flood.

It should be noted that Utnapishtim was chosen by Ea alone - not 'the gods' as a group. In fact, it was the council of the Gods that agreed to exterminate humanity and Ea deliberately thwarts this decision. In the final showdown between Ea and the chief god Enlil, the other gods take Ea's side and Enlil is accused of sending a disproportionate and unjust punishment. Enlil seems to accept this criticism by granting immortality to the flood hero and his wife as a reward for saving living beings from extinction. In the larger context of the epic this constitutes a subtle rebuke to Gilgamesh, who has exhausted himself seeking personal immortality while neglecting the well being and care of his people.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 749AALQM4E

As these and other tablets are being found by modern day archeologists has brought to light that ALL biblical stories were rewritten and edited greatly to create their own story. But knowledge is power and people are starting to ask why, as it is obvious that the ancient Sumerian text is far more detailed.