The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: animal abuse
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:02 pm 
Merovingian

my first five years of college, i lived in another area. it was a small city about 30 miles from where i am now. the drug use was/is out of control.

anyway, one night a couple of guys took someone's dog and doused it in gasoline and set it on fire and made it run down mainstreet. the dog burnt to death. the police couldn't find the guys that did it and the investigation went on and on. the public was outraged.

a few months went by and then there was a double murder. two guys were found dead at a car wash but there was no motive and the case was never solved.

it has been said that the two guys that were killed at the car wash were the same two guys that set the dog on fire. rumor has it that it was payback for what they did. i must say that i felt the same way as the general public, but someone must have felt a lot worse.

so who is more evil, the two guys who set the dog on fire, or the person who killed the two guys?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:22 pm 
Merovingian

Probably they are both evil. Still, if that were my dog I could totally relate to wanting to kill them. Actually, it wasn't my dog and I still relate to it and don't feel that sorry for the two guys. I am probably evil. :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:10 am 
C2C Regular

What happens when you play with fire!?

Post subject: Re: animal abuse
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:07 pm 
Member of the Federal Reserve

theorist wrote:
my first five years of college, i lived in another area. it was a small city about 30 miles from where i am now. the drug use was/is out of control.

anyway, one night a couple of guys took someone's dog and doused it in gasoline and set it on fire and made it run down mainstreet. the dog burnt to death. the police couldn't find the guys that did it and the investigation went on and on. the public was outraged.

a few months went by and then there was a double murder. two guys were found dead at a car wash but there was no motive and the case was never solved.

it has been said that the two guys that were killed at the car wash were the same two guys that set the dog on fire. rumor has it that it was payback for what they did. i must say that i felt the same way as the general public, but someone must have felt a lot worse.

so who is more evil, the two guys who set the dog on fire, or the person who killed the two guys?

Assuming that's all true -

The men who burned the dog were the most evil. The dog was defenseless. And I have a very soft spot for dogs.

The dead guys had a fighting chance. Maybe they killed themselves. Murder/Suicide. Good riddance.

And I'll burn in Hell for having no compassion or forgiveness for this evil that men do.

If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. - Thomas Jefferson

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:15 pm 
Merovingian

Austin Nichols wrote:
theorist wrote:

The men who burned the dog were the most evil. The dog was defenseless. And I have a very soft spot for dogs.

The dead guys had a fighting chance. Maybe they killed themselves. Murder/Suicide. Good riddance.

And I'll burn in Hell for having no compassion or forgiveness for this evil that men do.

yes that's a true story and it's not that old. my opinion is that it's drug related. it has never been confirmed that the two dead people at the car wash are the same guys that set the dog on fire. that's just what folks were saying. could be?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:34 pm 
Member of the Federal Reserve

theorist wrote:
Austin Nichols wrote:

yes that's a true story and it's not that old. my opinion is that it's drug related. it has never been confirmed that the two dead people at the car wash are the same guys that set the dog on fire. that's just what folks were saying. could be?

I hope it's drug related - I'd hate to think that people in their right minds commit either act.

It would be interesting to know if animal abuses stopped with the death of the two men. Perhaps the real perpetrator graduated from hurting animals to killing people....maybe still at it.

If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. - Thomas Jefferson