The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Antichrist
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:01 pm 
British Royal

The bible never mentions this idea that "The Antichrist" will take over or destroy the world. As found in the bible, it simply means those that do not believe in or oppose Christ. There's nothing at all powerful, mystical or supernatural about it. Jews, Hindus, Bhuddists, American Indians, Atheists, etc. are all "antichrists" by biblical definition.

It always amuses me how the "experts" keep bringing up this idea of "The Antichrist". It is basically an invention of Nostradamus. So when you speak of the "Classical view" I'm assuming this is the one you mean. So the entire idea of "The Antichrist" or in particular, 3 of them was entirely fabricated and only mentioned very briefly in Nostradamus' predictions. From that, an entire mythology was spawned. And in typical "End Times" fashion, it has been coming or here for centuries. Each time doomsday passes, another date is picked. Each time they are sure they found THE AC, nothing happens and they find a new one.

That being said, the earliest I could remember was Regan was "The Antichrist" and every president since then has been claimed by some to be the AC. Also just about every political leader from around the world, the wealthiest people, and just about any famous person.

From the mythology he's supposed to be an unknown that rises to power rather quickly under the guise of world peace and once in place he launches his sinister plan. In current times I'd say Obama would fit that bill. But like SNL so aptly pointed out, he doesn't seem to be doing a whole hell of a lot so as far as Antichrists go, he's not very productive.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:05 pm 
Bilderburger Attendee

True that Nostradamus mentions the anti-christ. But I personally think nostradamus is bull crap. When I mention the AC I tend to think of The Book of Revelations, and the Koran. They are the two books that describe the AC the best. I mean I guess all books Nostradamus, Koran, The Bible are all up to the readers who interpret things differently to draw their own conclusions. I also like to hear other peoples ideas on these subjects. Though I don't agree with most of what I hear. Its always good to hear a fresh perspective and always rejudge your perspective constantly.

"There is no such thing as black magic, only cheap tricks." -Doctor Parnassus, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:05 pm 
British Royal

DiosKilos wrote:
True that Nostradamus mentions the anti-christ. But I personally think nostradamus is bull crap. When I mention the AC I tend to think of The Book of Revelations, and the Koran. They are the two books that describe the AC the best. I mean I guess all books Nostradamus, Koran, The Bible are all up to the readers who interpret things differently to draw their own conclusions. I also like to hear other peoples ideas on these subjects. Though I don't agree with most of what I hear. Its always good to hear a fresh perspective and always rejudge your perspective constantly.

This is what is walk talking about. Revelations does NOT mention an Antichrist. It talks about a beast and even describes it as such.

The whole idea that the beast is The Antichrist comes from the ideas of nostradomus. So if you don't buy into Nostrodamus, you can't buy into "The AC"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:57 pm 
Bilderburger Attendee

vadersp wrote:
DiosKilos wrote:

This is what is walk talking about. Revelations does NOT mention an Antichrist. It talks about a beast and even describes it as such.

The whole idea that the beast is The Antichrist comes from the ideas of nostradomus. So if you don't buy into Nostrodamus, you can't buy into "The AC"

Well the Bible talks about the events in the world that all have to happen all at the same time. These events will culminate with Lucifer making a peace treaty for 7 years in the mideast. Then Desecrating the jewish temple that must also be rebuilt in the place of the Al Asqa mosque. The bible talks about signs a person can look out for. The same with the Koran they talk about what the Anti-christ will do. How he will go about doing it. Its more of a guideline to find the AC yourself. Koran says that the AC will have "one eye". I dont know if it means literally he will have one eye or if it is more symbolic like the one eye above the pyramid on the back of the one dollar. Freemasonic? The way I see it is as long as there are wars going on be glad. Soon as someone makes a peace treaty and its specifically says for 7 years. Be very afraid.

"There is no such thing as black magic, only cheap tricks." -Doctor Parnassus, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:24 pm 
Y2K Profiteer

I think that first of all, someone has to prove Christ really existed before we can have an Anti-Christ. Constantine would be amused by all of this.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:49 am 
Hoagland-esque

DiosKilos wrote:
True that Nostradamus mentions the anti-christ. But I personally think nostradamus is bull crap.

THERE! I knew there was something you and I could agree on! :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:58 pm 
Low Initiate Freemason

Nostradamus is one big Rorschach blot. People read all kinds of stuff into it, but it's still just a bunch of meaningless ink slapped onto a page.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:06 pm 
Skull and Bones Flunkie

mstuartm wrote:
Nostradamus is one big Rorschach blot. People read all kinds of stuff into it, but it's still just a bunch of meaningless ink slapped onto a page.

Ya, you are right about that. Any one of us can write a vague cryptic message with no specific time line, and if someone were to read it in a hundred years, or when ever, they could make it fit to some event that happened between the day of that writing and the day it was read.

Then there is also the logical deduction side of things. I myself, and I am sure many of you guys have made predictions simply by thinking things through. If X and Y happen, then surely it will result in Z coming to pass.

No magical skills needed. Just logic based problem solving skills.

Although it is fun to make a prediction like that and then make your friends think you have some mystical powers. It's good for getting a few free beers off them at bars after a bet. lmao

"With great power comes free beer."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:46 pm 
Low Initiate Freemason

I find Edgar Cayce's stuff more intriguing. Then again, most of what I know about him I have gotten second-hand, which is a lousy way to size up a prophet. Has anyone here delved into Cayce from a reasonably critical point of view?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:22 pm 
Bilderburger Attendee

mstuartm wrote:
I find Edgar Cayce's stuff more intriguing. Then again, most of what I know about him I have gotten second-hand, which is a lousy way to size up a prophet. Has anyone here delved into Cayce from a reasonably critical point of view?

I have a couple books about Cayce. I of course do not come from a critical point a view, I believe every ounce of Cayce. He could literally sleep with books under his pillow and wake up knowing totally what was in that book. While in a trance he could access the Astral world and look up the infinite knowledge kept there. Then asked questions by people his answers were actually making people very rich. This all came to a head when he started getting very violently ill after these people would use his info to make lots of cash & make other people hurt. So he quit for awhile.
Then one day he used his powers to find a Latin American child of immigrants who could not speak English. He was sick and lost in a Orchard. After this success he started using powers only if they were screened by his mistress before hand.
Another Interesting thing is Cayce believed in Reincarnation and is said to predict his own cycle of reincarnation. The day he said he would come back David Willcock was born. David Wilcock is this dorky guy but is very strange in that his picture when placed next to Cayce is an exact match! Also David did not claim to be Cayce. It was other people who put the pieces together. People around Wilcock. The way Wilcock puts it is Cayce is Cayce no one can be him. What Wilcock is, is a Extension of just one form in a infinite amount of different versions of Cayce that could be. Ya its pretty weird. But like I said Wilcock is a weird guy. I am not fully bought over by Wilcock, for one he was pushing the vote for people to vote for Obama. But the case is not closed on this saga.

For those that don't know David go here. http://divinecosmos.com/

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:56 am 
Friend of the Illuminati

mstuartm wrote:

My favorite little Edgar Cayce fact is that he created this game http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_(game)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:00 pm 
Y2K Profiteer

Primus wrote:
mstuartm wrote:

My favorite little Edgar Cayce fact is that he created this game http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_(game)

He also said to only drink black coffee.