The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:52 pm 
Shadow Person

I was talking to a nurse recently,who told me the story of an experience she had on the job 20 years ago . A 65 yr old patient she had ,died . The alarms went off . The team came in with their equipment and worked on her to bring her back .
Later on ,when she was stable,she told them she had seen everything they had done to revive her in detail and that she was above them watching the whole thing . She had an out of body experience . :shock: WOW !!!!!
She scolded them for being careless with the machine that they could get hurt and one of the nurses had jumped on the bed and pounded her chest to revive her .
I was amazed, because this is the first witness i had ever spoken to !!! I heard these types of stories and believed alot of them but ,this blew me away !!!!!!!! She couldn't have known those things ,she was out cold !!!! :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:17 pm 
Merovingian

What happens at the moment of death? You hear the judge say "I know pronounce you husband and wife"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:33 am 
Modern Day Nephilim

baemark wrote:
What happens at the moment of death? You hear the judge say "I know pronounce you husband and wife"

nice!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:17 am 
British Royal

MYSTERYMAN wrote:
I was talking to a nurse recently,who told me the story of an experience she had on the job 20 years ago . A 65 yr old patient she had ,died . The alarms went off . The team came in with their equipment and worked on her to bring her back .
Later on ,when she was stable,she told them she had seen everything they had done to revive her in detail and that she was above them watching the whole thing . She had an out of body experience . :shock: WOW !!!!!
She scolded them for being careless with the machine that they could get hurt and one of the nurses had jumped on the bed and pounded her chest to revive her .
I was amazed, because this is the first witness i had ever spoken to !!! I heard these types of stories and believed alot of them but ,this blew me away !!!!!!!! She couldn't have known those things ,she was out cold !!!! :shock:

It just brings up the question of how "out" she actually was. Sounds to me like she was hearing and feeling what was going around.

I know I've had dreams when people were in the room talking and I was actually dreaming about what was going on. It was like I was participating yet I was asleep. It wasn't anything mystical, just my normal faculties recording what was happening and my mind filling in the blanks.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:09 pm 
Shadow Person

vadersp wrote:
MYSTERYMAN wrote:

It just brings up the question of how "out" she actually was. Sounds to me like she was hearing and feeling what was going around.

I know I've had dreams when people were in the room talking and I was actually dreaming about what was going on. It was like I was participating yet I was asleep. It wasn't anything mystical, just my normal faculties recording what was happening and my mind filling in the blanks.

:shock: Did you read the whole story ? I told you that the woman was dead !!!!!!!!!!!! She claimed to be above the room looking down !!!!!!!!!!!!! My friend is a first-hand witness who is not lying !!!!! She also said that people in her field have experiences like this often and she is convinced !!!!
That doesn't sound like imagination to me ,but,some people just can't believe it until they've seen it themselves and there's nothing wrong with that ! I believe it very strongly !!!!!! :D 8) Believe it............ or not !!!!!!!! :?:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:40 pm 
British Royal

By "died", it just means her heart stopped. They were performing CPR on her so blood was still flowing, the brain was getting o2, and biologically she was just unconscious.

Had she been brain dead, that would have been another story altogether and an OBE would not be the headline because then youre talking about a resurrection, not a resuscitation.

After CPR, her body took over again and she eventually woke up.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:04 pm 
Shadow Person

vadersp wrote:
By "died", it just means her heart stopped. They were performing CPR on her so blood was still flowing, the brain was getting o2, and biologically she was just unconscious.

Had she been brain dead, that would have been another story altogether and an OBE would not be the headline because then youre talking about a resurrection, not a resuscitation.

After CPR, her body took over again and she eventually woke up.

:roll: SHE SAID SHE WAS ABOVE THE ROOM AND LOOKING DOWN !!!!!! SHE ALSO SAW WHAT WAS HAPPENING IN THE ROOM !!!!! You guys remind me of ufo de-bunkers ! :lol: I believe it !!!!!! 8)
There are many convincing stories and they have to do with out of body experiences at the moment of death !!!!! Focus on that !!!!!!!That is what convinces me !!!!!!! Forget about being in a coma or asleep and hearing the people around you !!!! :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:43 pm 
British Royal

MYSTERYMAN wrote:
Forget about being in a coma or asleep and hearing the people around you !!!! :roll:

Why forget that? When it happened to me it was like I was sitting there in the room watching everything and listening to everything.

It was essentially the same experience except I thought I was standing there, not floating above. When I woke up they didn't believe I was sleeping because I described everything that was going on. The brain is very good at filling in blanks. You know what many things look like by hearing them. In my case I was in a familiar place so it wasn't hard to visualize what I was hearing.

In her case there are many variables like the fact that if you've seen one ER, you've seen them all Were her eyes open during any of this? When she woke up, she saw everything and could then put pictures to her thoughts.

If you want to believe it was something magical, that's fine. I just feel there are plenty of rational explanations.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:54 pm 
Shadow Person

:| So you don't believe in life after death and the out of body experience that goes with it :?:
I HAVE COMPLETE FAITH IT IS REAL :!: :D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:17 pm 
British Royal

Nope. I believe what can be verified or proven.

I'm always up for a debate on the topic though if you want ot start a post in the skeptic forum. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:27 pm 
Shadow Person

vadersp wrote:
Nope. I believe what can be verified or proven.

I'm always up for a debate on the topic though if you want ot start a post in the skeptic forum. :wink:

:) We might find out the truth sooner than later,the way this crazy world is going !!!!! :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:44 am 
Friend of the Illuminati

Usually your heart stops beating and you quit breathing. :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:11 pm 
Rense Guest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-iHfn2X8DM

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:27 pm 
Low Initiate Freemason

I think the word "faith" sums up this discussion in a nutshell.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:30 pm 
C2C Annual Guest

There is a new National Geographic documentary that just came to Netflix streaming called "The Moment of Death". I haven't watched it yet, but it looks interesting.

I also read a book, 90 Minutes in Heaven, about a dude who died instantly in a car crash, and then was resuscitated.

I wonder how much the experience that people have when they die and come back is based on their religious or other beliefs.

I think it's really interesting that so many people report having an out-of-body experience of death where they are floating above and watching everything that's going on. At the same time, though, I tend to have my most realistic and memorable dreams in third person, so I'm not sure how I would be able to tell a dream based on what I might aurally experience around me from actually viewing something from above. I guess for me, it would largely depend on how detailed the description of events was.