The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:24 pm 
Site Admin

The Trillion-Dollar Conspiracy: How the New World Order, Man-Made Diseases, and Zombie Banks Are Destroying America

http://www.amazon.com/Trillion-Dollar-Conspiracy-Man-Made-Diseases-Destroying/dp/0061970689/

Due out on June 29th, 2010

"An artist has got to be constantly in a state of becoming." -- Bob Dylan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:22 pm 
Merovingian

I saw it in the bookstore a few weeks back. I didn't get it though, too many other books I need to read. Tons of books coming out about the market/economic meltdown of the last few years.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:22 pm 
C2C Stalwart

Reading the opening financial chapters now. The usual Jim Marrs goodness, except this time around it's current events. Relevant and disturbing.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:43 pm 
Site Admin

Weird. I just picked up the book on Tuesday. Looking forward to diving into it.

"An artist has got to be constantly in a state of becoming." -- Bob Dylan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:54 pm 
Merovingian

I just got "The Big Short" by Michael Lewis - similar to the Marrs in that it deals with the 2008 collapse but not as conspiratorial however. I loved his book "Liars Poker", so this promises to be good.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:54 pm 
First Time Caller Line

Oh yeah, trillion dollar conspiracy, good idea Jim, you should be able to rake in some cash off that. Plenty of suckers will be eating it up.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:03 am 
Bilderburger Attendee

baemark wrote:
I just got "The Big Short" by Michael Lewis - similar to the Marrs in that it deals with the 2008 collapse but not as conspiratorial however. I loved his book "Liars Poker", so this promises to be good.

Listened to "The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine" about 2 months ago. If you want insight into the financial collapse this is a MUST read.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:11 am 
Merovingian

VampElvis wrote:
baemark wrote:

Listened to "The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine" about 2 months ago. If you want insight into the financial collapse this is a MUST read.

It was a great book! Best book I've read so far on the 2008 collapse. I would also recommend the movie "Inside Job", great stuff and will piss you off!

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:36 am 
Y2K Profiteer

baemark wrote:
VampElvis wrote:
baemark wrote:

It was a great book! Best book I've read so far on the 2008 collapse. I would also recommend the movie "Inside Job", great stuff and will piss you off!

I'm already pissed off! The young will really suffer from this collapse, but changing the way things are set up would be like crossing the Sahara without water.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:07 am 
Merovingian

Talking things to piss you off, here's the most recent update of the Fed's balance sheet:

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/fed-securites-holdings-pass-25-trillion-mbs-prepays-grind-halt-other-assets-hit-record