The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:43 am 
Y2K Profiteer

http://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/wilder ... -end-of-th

While many may scoff at the thought of preparing for the end of the world, there are thousands of people worldwide who are doing just that. They're stockpiling canned food, planting gardens, installing solar panels, buying up ammunition and building survival bunkers.

You may think these people are crazy, but if the apocalypse happened tomorrow, where would you go? Check out our list of the top places in the U.S. to wait out the apocalypse and maybe we'll see you in 2013.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:29 pm 
Bilderburger Attendee

I like Newtons idea on the end of the world. Issac Newton was convinced he could break the bible code and decipher the end of the world. He calculated that from Daniel's prophecy. Daniel Chapter 12 verse 11 "The daily sacrifice will be stopped. Then after 1290 days from that time, the destroying terror will be set up." Issac Newton believed that the start of the Antichrist reign was when the Catholic Church said it was ok to worship statues of Jesus, Mary and Crucifix's. It was like 800 AD. The time of the completion of this is like 2060. I think that gives us plenty of time for shit to hit the fan so thats where my money is on. 2060.

"There is no such thing as black magic, only cheap tricks." -Doctor Parnassus, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:14 pm 
Merovingian

I have always thought that if there was an apocalypse, I would like to go ASAP and avoid the rush. Not to mention all the work and worry that would go with surviving.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:30 pm 
Merovingian

lesley wrote:
I have always thought that if there was an apocalypse, I would like to go ASAP and avoid the rush. Not to mention all the work and worry that would go with surviving.

I think it would also depend on who will be around me with me. If all my family and friends were gone, why live as well.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:40 am 
Y2K Profiteer

The list of places to survive gives a good hint of a post apocalypse world. The survivors would be the very wealthy, politicians and the military brass. It would not be a good time.
Better to die than live with those scumbags.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:41 am 
Member of Trilateral Commission

Quote:

Agreed.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:52 am 
C2C Stalwart

Vegas. Dan Akroyd says it will become a kind of mecca after the apocalypse.

Really.