The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:57 pm 
Bilderburger Attendee

The Turkish terrorist Mehmet Ali Agca, who on May 13, 1981 shot Pope John Paul II in Rome, Italy, said in a statement to Turkish television that the order to kill the leader of the Roman Catholic Church came from the Vatican itself.

Ali Agca was released on January 18 this year after spending 30 years in prison for the attempted assassination of Pope John Paul II in 1981, and the murder of Turkish journalist Abdil Ipecki in 1979.

"The Vatican decided on the assassination of the pope. They planned and organized it. The order to shoot the pope was given by the secretary of the Vatican, Cardinal Casaroli," said the Turkish terrorist.

In a statement shortly after trying to kill the pope, Agca said he acted alone. This newest statement is one of several contradictory statements he has made since 1983, when he was pardoned by John Paul II when he visited him in prison.

Today, Ali Agca is 52 and suffers from mental problems, analysts said. Shortly after being released, he said he was "the second Jesus Christ" and he "is rewriting the Bible." In the midst of disconnected sentences released from the prison, Agca said: "I am the eternal Christ."

Previously, Ali Agca said he was connected to a group and blamed the Palestinian secret service in Bulgaria for the attempted assassination of Pope John Paul II. When arrested in 1981, Agca said he was a member of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, but the organization denied any relationship with him.

Later, Ali Agca said he was part of a conspiracy financed by Bulgaria, supported by the KGB, to assassinate the Pope for his support of the Polish movement "Solidarity." This particular statement of Ali Acga has never been confirmed.

Arrested in Italy, initially, Ali Agca was sentenced to life imprisonment for the attempted assassination of Pope John Paul II, but received amnesty from President Carlo Azeglio Ciampi in June 2000.

On his return to Turkey, Agca was arrested for the murder of journalist Abdi Ipecki in 1979. It is suspected Ali Agca was sympathetic to the far-right organization Grey Wolves. In the 1970s they fought against the leftists, as was the case of Abdi Ipecki.

John Paul II was shot in the left hand, in the abdomen and right arm, but the bullets did not reach any vital organs. The pope spoke with Ali Agca in Rebibbia prison in 1983, when he reportedly told the mother of the Turk: "Stay calm, because I have forgiven your son."

According Abosoglu Yilmaz, one of his lawyers, before being released, Ali Agca was examined by psychologists at a military hospital, who declared him mentally unbalanced and exempted from military service. The medical report must be approved by the Ministry of Defence.

The release of Ali Agca rekindled the mystery surrounding the causes that were behind the attempted assassination of Pope John Paul II, which have never been clarified. The truth is that after three investigations and the trials of three Bulgarians and four Turks, these links to the crime were never proven.

On a visit to Bulgaria carried out in 2002, John Paul II said he did not believe that this Balkan state was involved in the attempted murder. After his meeting with the Turk in prison in 1983, John Paul II said that Agca had little military training and did not believe that he acted alone.

In a statement issued through his lawyers, Agca said in the coming weeks all doubts will be cleared up about the attempt to assassinate Pope John Paul II, including those relating to the possible involvement of the Soviet and Bulgarian governments.

http://english.pravda.ru/world/europe/1 ... vatican-0/

Below is a list of Cardinals and Bishops who are Freemasons that work and hold positions of power in the Catholic Church.
Name & Date Initiated into the Masonic Rite

Casaroli, Agostino
September 28, 1957

Baggio, Sebastiano August 14, 1957

Angelini, Fiorenzo October 14, 1957

Macchi, Pasquale April 23, 1958

Virgilio, Levi (Lovino) July 4, 1958

Alessandro, Gottardi June 13, 1959

Pellegrino, Michele May 2, 1960

Virgilio, Noe April 3, 1961

Bugnini, Annibale April 23, 1963

Villot, Jean August 6, 1966

Suenens, Leo June 15, 1967

Poletti, Ugo February 17, 1969

Geneva (Agence France Presse). 1976

High-ranking Church officials in the Vatican and Archbishops and Bishops of different countries are militant members of Freemasonry, as was denounced yesterday here by the International Committee of Defence of Catholic Tradition. Among them figure none other than some of the principal collaborators of the Pope, such as the Secretary of the Holy Father, Msgr. Pasquale Macchi, the Vatican diplomat Agostino Casaroli and the Secretary of State of the Holy See, Msgr Jean Villot.

This presence of the enemies of the Church, in the internal structure of the Church forms a part of the mystery of iniquity and should be unmasked, the international organisation affirmed.

The list of prelates accused of being Masons was published by the International Committee of Defence of Catholic Tradition which is formed, as it is affirmed, by renowned personalities of different nations who are identifies in all the force of their Faith as theologians in unity with Catholic Tradition

The Integralists, who propose for themselves (to defend the Traditional Church), directly mention the Vatican Secretary of State, Jean Villot, as one having come forth from a French family that produces, from father to son during the last two centuries, Grand Masters of Freemasonry and the Rosicrucians.

So in 1976 then Bishop Casaroli was identified as a Freemason. He at the time of the attempt assassination of Pope John Paul II was a Cardinal. He passed away in 1998.

"My child, at this moment there is a plot against your Vicar. You ask, My child, 'must this be?' There is a plan for all in Heaven, My child. You will not ask Me further, but you will continue the prayers for your Vicar." - Our Lady of the Roses, September 28, 1979

"Antonio Casaroli, you shall condemn yourself to hell! Giovanni Benelli, what road have you taken? You are on the road to hell and damnation! Villot, leader of evil, take yourself from among those traitors; you are not unknown to the Eternal Father. You consort with the synagogue of satan. Do you think you shall not pay for the destruction of souls in My Son's House?" - Our Lady, September 27, 1975

So there is even evidence that Pope John Paul II was aware who the plotters behind his assassination were. In 79' he was warned that these men were plotting on his life from the Third Secret of Fatima. He still allowed them to stay in office after the assassination attempt. This shows either John Paul's compassion through forgiveness, or his complacent ignorance. We will never know John Paul's reason it is lost to history forever.

"There is no such thing as black magic, only cheap tricks." -Doctor Parnassus, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:58 pm 
Hoagland-esque

Interesting article, but I believe mostly made up from whole cloth. When I hear the term "Initiated into the Masonic Rite" It makes me think that the author didn't really do any research at all. There are several Masonic Rite's in Europe, and even in the United States. If they could find out the date, then why couldn't they find out the Lodge? That would be interesting because then it would show what area this might have occurred and also who else might have been connected with them.

I would say that the way the writer put the term it just shows either a poor english translation or else the author didn't really know what they were saying.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:40 pm 
Bilderburger Attendee

Forgive me. I assumed the phrase "Initiated into Masonic Rite" was sufficient enough to explain this was the date they entered into the Blue Lodge. I should of said Accepted Rite but quite frankly I really see no difference between accepted masons and others. Rosi-croix, Templars, OTO, Mormans (Yes I think Mormanism is a form of Masonry) and all else ritual and exclusive clubs are all the same.

But, like I said this specific phase was in reference to the Blue Lodge of Accepted Masons.

"There is no such thing as black magic, only cheap tricks." -Doctor Parnassus, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:55 am 
Hoagland-esque

DiosKilos wrote:
Forgive me. I assumed the phrase "Initiated into Masonic Rite" was sufficient enough to explain this was the date they entered into the Blue Lodge. I should of said Accepted Rite but quite frankly I really see no difference between accepted masons and others. Rosi-croix, Templars, OTO, Mormans (Yes I think Mormanism is a form of Masonry) and all else ritual and exclusive clubs are all the same.

But, like I said this specific phase was in reference to the Blue Lodge of Accepted Masons.

Ok, I understand your preconceptions, but THAT isn't what I meant at all. What LODGE were they initiated into? THAT might indicate something not just what degree. and perhaps your preconceptions and prejudices are getting the most of you? Mormon's would have a real problem with being lumped into Masonry, and while I understand your point don't agree with it either. OTO, perhaps I can also see your point but also don't agree with it as they pretty much decry any belief in Diety. Actually the term for typical Blue Lodge Freemasonry would be either Free and Accepted Masons, or Ancient Free and Accepted Masons. If you'd want a reason why, I'd have to go all geeky historic on you and I think you've had enough of me anyway. :-)

What I meant was this, if the researcher had picked up the names of the various lodges we'd know where as well as when they were initiated. Information might also be gleaned, in some cases, from the various Grand Lodges, about memberships of their constituent lodges. In this way more could be learned in addition to .. ooohhhh this was when they entered the Luciferian Conspiracy!..

To you "ritual and exclusive clubs are all the same" because you don't understand the motives of those who join.. and because of the lack of understanding.. put in motives that you make up.. we all do this to an extent.. but I've found those with interests in conspiracy theories do it more than others.. If you met a guy/girl in a bar who you had and interesting conversation with, .. and started to like BUT then found they were a member of the CFR would THAT change your opinion of them?