The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:53 am 
Bilderburger Attendee

It is not hard to see. There was a bullet hole in the front car windsheild and the hood of the car. There was a entrance wound in Kennedy's front part of his neck and his forehead. The exit wound is in the back of the head. Oswald was back and like 20 feet up in the air when the bullets started flying. There is no possible way Oswald could of been the kill shot because the wound was entering from the front. NO WAY. That means the official story was wrong and there had to be a second shooter.

"There is no such thing as black magic, only cheap tricks." -Doctor Parnassus, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:19 am 
Hoagland-esque

DiosKilos wrote:
It is not hard to see. There was a bullet hole in the front car windsheild and the hood of the car. There was a entrance wound in Kennedy's front part of his neck and his forehead. The exit wound is in the back of the head. Oswald was back and like 20 feet up in the air when the bullets started flying. There is no possible way Oswald could of been the kill shot because the wound was entering from the front. NO WAY. That means the official story was wrong and there had to be a second shooter.

That would leave the second gunner/killer to be Jack Ruby

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:29 am 
Bilderburger Attendee

IchBinAußerirdischen wrote:
DiosKilos wrote:

That would leave the second gunner/killer to be Jack Ruby

It matters not who the second shooter was. What matters is that the official story is a lie and a continuation of this lie proves that those who did it are still in power.

"There is no such thing as black magic, only cheap tricks." -Doctor Parnassus, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:40 am 
Y2K Profiteer

.....and because they lied about who killed JFK, how can you believe anything they say?

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:32 am 
Hoagland-esque

I think the original "they" are all dead, so "they" aren't saying a whole lot. The current "they" probably know but refuse to tell anyone...what good would it do to come out now with all this information about a 50 year old shooting? Would it be intresting? of course! but is it really needed? no.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:27 am 
Y2K Profiteer

IchBinAußerirdischen wrote:
I think the original "they" are all dead, so "they" aren't saying a whole lot. The current "they" probably know but refuse to tell anyone...what good would it do to come out now with all this information about a 50 year old shooting? Would it be intresting? of course! but is it really needed? no.

Sounds like something out of a CIA handbook.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:28 am 
Bilderburger Attendee

The thing is "they" arn't all dead. Although some wish to believe so. Arlen Specter the one that came up with the "Magic Bullet Theory" He is still alive. George Bush Senior the one who was 2nd in command at the CIA at the time and who would of been in charge of any CIA wrong doings that day. He is still alive. Howard Hunt the one one that was caught at Watergate hotel and given 1million dollars and released because he was threatening to speak of the "Bay of Pigs" claimed on his death bed that he was involved in the Murder of JFK with the CIA using the failed Cuban Exiles who were pissed at Kennedy for the canceling invasion. The invasion was in fact a 100% plan of Bush sr. The Oil Rig in the gulf they launched the attack was from a Zapata oil rig, Zapata being the oil company Bush owned. The boat they used to bring the cuban exiles into Cuba was named "The Barbra" after his wife. Howard Hunt said that when Kennedy failed to give the exiles air support and threatened to scatter the CIA to the 4 winds for carrying out this mission. Is when Bush takes the exiles back using the same boat brought them to Florida. Few days later is when they killed JFK.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:31 am 
C2C Stalwart

Do you think the reason Jackie refused to change her clothes was not out of mourning, but because she wanted LBJ to see the blood when he took the Oath of Office? She never spoke about this ever in her life. She took a lot of secrets to the grave...which makes you wonder....

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:55 am 
Modern Day Nephilim

RustyShackleford wrote:
Do you think the reason Jackie refused to change her clothes was not out of mourning, but because she wanted LBJ to see the blood when he took the Oath of Office? She never spoke about this ever in her life. She took a lot of secrets to the grave...which makes you wonder....

Lady Bird Johnson's diary entry makes it quite clear what Jackie intended:
"I asked her if I couldn't get someone in to help her change and she said, "Oh, no. Perhaps later I'll ask Mary Gallagher but not right now." And then with almost an element of fierceness - if a person that gentle, that dignified, can be said to have such a quality - she said, "I want them to see what they have done to Jack."

BTW, Knapp hosted a great Kennedy assassination show this past Sunday.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:03 am 
Y2K Profiteer

They probably got off seeing the blood on Jackie's dress. POS Vampires.