The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:20 pm 
Site Admin

Watching a Tivo'd version of this show that aired on the History Channel in 2004. Worth going out of your way to find if they air it again. Great stuff. Fascinating.

"An artist has got to be constantly in a state of becoming." -- Bob Dylan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 pm 
Shadow Person

binnall wrote:
Watching a Tivo'd version of this show that aired on the History Channel in 2004. Worth going out of your way to find if they air it again. Great stuff. Fascinating.

I am into the Lincoln stuff myself ! Maybe you can do a show about it .

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:09 pm 
British Royal

Saw it, interesting stuff.

I found a new channel I'd never known about before, ID - Investigation Discovery. I've been catching a lot of good shows on there lately like this. This might have actually been on there, I'm not sure.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:49 pm 
Shadow Person

Check this article out ! This would make a great BOA show topic !
Was John Wilkes Booth really killed in 1865 ?

http://www.memphisflyer.com/memphis/mum ... id=1139510
This video !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j69DpAFXqLM

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:34 pm 
Site Admin

This episode of Conspiracy? is airing again in about two weeks. I'll dig up the start time and whatnot in a little bit.

"An artist has got to be constantly in a state of becoming." -- Bob Dylan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:59 am 
Low Initiate Freemason

I agree, sounds like a good topic for a show. If you haven't been there, Fords Theater has a museum in the basement that is all assassination related material. I'd also recommend a book called "American Brutus' about John Wilkes Booth. I'm also into Lincoln assassination material.

For those who might so inclined there is an auto tour of all the Lincoln assassination sites from D.C. through Maryland and into Virginia. Mary Suratt's house is still there, it is a house museum and so is Dr. Mudd's. Dr. Mudd's house is really neat because it's way out in the country and there is really no 20th century development around the house so it retains it's 1800s viewshed. Most of the houses and places where the conspiracy was hatched and those associated with John Wilkes Booth's escape are still standing.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:59 am 
Shadow Person

shepherd wrote:
I agree, sounds like a good topic for a show. If you haven't been there, Fords Theater has a museum in the basement that is all assassination related material. I'd also recommend a book called "American Brutus' about John Wilkes Booth. I'm also into Lincoln assassination material.

For those who might so inclined there is an auto tour of all the Lincoln assassination sites from D.C. through Maryland and into Virginia. Mary Suratt's house is still there, it is a house museum and so is Dr. Mudd's. Dr. Mudd's house is really neat because it's way out in the country and there is really no 20th century development around the house so it retains it's 1800s viewshed. Most of the houses and places where the conspiracy was hatched and those associated with John Wilkes Booth's escape are still standing.

8) This is a great topic for debate !!!! There are so many unanswered questions !!!!! I think he escaped and lived to old age . There was a great Ian show on Coast about it a few years ago .