The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:23 pm 
C2C Annual Guest

Steven Greer (Disclosure Project, Cseti, Sirius movie) got hold of, cut up and got DNA analyzed from a wee little mummified corpse. The results are in. The movie premiered and is available (no affliation except that I did pay for a rental of it). I have a LOT of questions about Greer and the issues raised in his film but few specifically about the little half-alien.

This makes me wonder about the bigger carcass that Destination Truth found which they have to leave in Chile without testing.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:44 pm 
Bilderburger Attendee

From where did you rent it? Forgive my sloth, this acursed tablet is to painful to search for it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:00 pm 
C2C Annual Guest

No problem.
http://siriusdisclosure.com/

I am usually too cheap to do this sort of thing but at least you have 72 hours to watch your fill of it. I had immediate access to it after the Paypal went through. I don't agree with Greer's views about all of what was in the movie. I am also not as trusting as Greer is concerning his recruitment into this whole Disclosure thing. Is Laurance Rockefeller really a white hat or is he just playing another angle to get to the same place the other Rockefellers are heading to?

The movie addresses a number of issues, some scary ones concerning our wonderful (hork!) government, secret and otherwise, and the saga about the little alien. Melba Ketchum could have taken some notes, it might have helped her with her bigfoot doings.