The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Goat Man Documentary
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:50 pm 
Skull and Bones Flunkie

So this group Strange is Normal is going Goat Man hunting. I only care about this because this is the area where I live. I've heard the legend but I've never heard of an eyewitness account, until now. This is a great story. I posted the good part of they story. The documentary airs the summer of 2014.

“I left the Tally Ho about 12:30 AM after having a couple of drinks. I was walking out to the dark end of the parking lot where my car was parked and I was knocked on my ass all of a sudden. All I saw was dark hair and hooves. I thought I got knocked over by a buck or something”, said Cavanagh

“I picked my self up off the ground and I sees somthin coming back out of the tree line again, coming right at me. It’s kind of embarrassing, but I screamed like a little girl and took off running as fast as I could go. I didn’t get ten steps and that god damn thing was on me and took me down and started what I would describe as humping me”, he continued.

“Whats goin through my head at the moment is that I am going to get raped by a buck in heat. I never heard of that shit before. I turned my head around and what I saw scared me more than anything I had ever seen in my life. It was this hairy monster looking dude with horns on his head. I screamed like a whole busload of girls and promptly shat myself. I think the combination of that caused him to take off.”

“I called the cops and they put me in the car for an hour. They told me that they were going to arrest me for being drunk or being on the weed if I didn’t change my story. The county sheriff detective even came down and told me I better forget about this story or else they would find something to throw me in jail for. I kept my mouth shut even though they couldn’t explain the hair and hoof prints in the parking lot”, said Cavanagh.

Post subject: Re: Goat Man Documentary
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:41 am 
Low Initiate Freemason

Do you have the link to the documentary site?

Post subject: Re: Goat Man Documentary
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:41 pm 
Skull and Bones Flunkie

This is where I found the story, its a local newspaper. But I checked the site and it doesn't say anything about the documentary. I'm wondering is this is authentic now.

http://www.hartfordtradingpost.com/hart ... ocumentary

http://strangeisnormal.com