The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:07 pm 
Low Initiate Freemason

Watched the first episode of Giorgio Tsoukalos' program tonight on History. I thought it was excellent -- good interviews, solid examples of anomalies and historical evidence, and nicely put together.

My only gripe was seeing Steven Greer. Like dumping a turd in the punchbowl. But otherwise, well worth watching!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:48 am 
Bilderburger Attendee

I agree, I thought it was a great show. Not really knowing that topic too well, they presented some things which I'd not heard before, like the giant saw. It made me look forward to perhaps hearing from some of these guys on a future BOA :idea:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:53 am 
Bilderburger Attendee

BTW, does anyone know where to find a list of the commentators on the show? There are a few I'd like to look up but they aren't listed on the site for the show.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:43 pm 
Low Initiate Freemason

Having a master stonemason discuss Puma Punku was great. The program following -- an older one about von Daniken -- had an archaeologist calmly asserting that all of the stone work there could be explained by conventional means. But when you really get into what that means -- the inside cuts, the precise "bowls" cut into solid diorite -- you realize what a load of crap that is.

Ditto for the tolerances of the stone surfaces inside the Great Pyramid.

I don't think aliens HAVE to figure into the answer. But it's insane to think there's a prosaic way to explain this stuff.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:38 pm 
Eleven Eleven Keyholder

I liked this enough that i bought the season pass through itunes.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:06 am 
Y2K Profiteer

No hiragliphs in the pyramids. The Egyptians put them on everything they made. What the hell was it made for? When was it really made? They said the pyramid lower rooms were covered in salt when first explored and could of been used to make hydrogen. But that area could of been under salt water over 10,000 years ago and left salt in them. So who knows how old they are.
For all we know, they were used to move the moon to deflect incoming asteroids. Thats why there are so many craters on the moon.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:32 pm 
Low Initiate Freemason

The program was packed with interesting stuff like that. Can't wait for the next episode.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:00 am 
Bilderburger Attendee

Fazer wrote:
No hiragliphs in the pyramids. The Egyptians put them on everything they made. What the hell was it made for? When was it really made? They said the pyramid lower rooms were covered in salt when first explored and could of been used to make hydrogen. But that area could of been under salt water over 10,000 years ago and left salt in them. So who knows how old they are.
For all we know, they were used to move the moon to deflect incoming asteroids. Thats why there are so many craters on the moon.

Interesting - never heard that proffered before. Very Interesting.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:38 am 
Y2K Profiteer

VampElvis wrote:
Fazer wrote:

Interesting - never heard that proffered before. Very Interesting.

Indeed! We know nothing. Our brains are too puny, and if we did figure something out, you would be the last to know.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:13 pm 
Eleven Eleven Keyholder

The second season has started.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:20 pm 
Modern Day Nephilim

arghhh... gotta set the dvr again.