The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hollow Earth
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:02 pm 
Site Admin

Any takers ? I've always been fascinated by it and think there is probably something to it. Probably more along the lines of the crust being honeycombed with tunnels and bases, not totally empty in the center.

That said, if it were revealed that that were the case, I wouldn't be shocked either as I can kind of see how that would be possible.

It's an under-discussed theory, Hollow Earth Theory, but a good one, I think.

"An artist has got to be constantly in a state of becoming." -- Bob Dylan

Post subject: Hollow earth!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:11 am 
First Time Caller Line

Ok, so im new to this laptop thing so please forgive me,i am way into this hollow earth,iv been reserching it for 2 years now and yes it does exist!! iv had personal experiance as well if you are intrested let me know! please forgive my spelling i am an artist[other side of the brain]! just remember EVERYTHING you have been taught is a lie!!!! you must open your mind!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:06 pm 
Merovingian

I'm highly interested!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:08 pm 
Site Admin

As am I. Let's hear it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:46 pm 
First Time Caller Line

Way back in 1979 i had a job at the "crossroads mall" in down town salt lake city utah, at the time i didnt think much of it but now, after going thrugh all DAVID ICKES books,two years reserch on the MORMONS(underground),but the topper was a web sight called "crossroads or crossworlds" when it all made sence to me! my expirience happened in the basement of the mall, i was lost trying to take out the garbage, when i was met by two tall "men in black"! [no lie!] they semed verry upset at me , they grabbed me and led me to the upstairs, and told me to never come back! at the time i thought nothing ofit but now it all is clear to me! me and my wife went back to check it out and found the area closed off, no one could come up with a good reason they closed down the theater there! we wanderd all around the mall that day and noticed no security anywere, but for some strange reason six were all around the "food court" {were the theaters used to be} just walking around, i went back twice , and there they are "gaurding the food? strange! i recomend going to the "crossroads or crossworlds" web sight! there is a deffinate connection between the lds "high ups and the underworld! ill explain later all i can say right now is dont believe everything you read! read it then cross reff. do reaserch! then believe! dont discount icke untill you understand the holographic nature of this world! i recomend his new book on that sub. i have more personal stuff but gotta go for now thank you for the reply! i feel at home allready! chow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:02 pm 
Site Admin

Sounds interesting. Do you have a URL for this "crossroads or crossworlds" website ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:12 pm 
First Time Caller Line

Yes just use keyword "crossroads or crossworlds" or url is http://www.angelfire.com/ut/branton/crossworlds.html good luck,let me know what you think! thx boz.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:16 pm 
Site Admin

Wow. Thanx. Looks like a lot to read. I'll dig in and let you know what I think after I've read it all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:04 am 
Merovingian

Hey Boz, a couple of things. I know there are tunnels in that area, built and operated by the LDS church. The LDS chuch ownes that whole area of downtown and there are several tunnels that are used for church officials to travel back and forth between the various buildings. I wonder if maybe you wandered down at a time people were moving through the tunnels.

Personally, I've never thought of the LDS church as important enough to be part of a big world wide conspiracy (no offense please). I mean, the LDS church is puny compared to not only the Catholic church but many of the protestant denominations like the Baptist, Presberterians and Methodists etc. Furthermore, they wield little power outside of Utah. And last I checked, Utah, though it may be a very beautiful state, isn't really that important (no offense to Utahns, but let's be honest, Utah doesn't wield the power of Texas or California or even Kansas).

Oh, and hey, aren't there theaters now in the basement of Crossroads right off the food court? I believe they reopened the theater in the early 1980's after renovating them. Unless, it was in an even lower level than the basement. Have you been to the mall recently?

Salt Lakes nickname it should be remembered is: "Crossroads of the West". Yeah, kind of corny. Nothing like 'beantown' or 'The Big Apple". But better than 'Foggy Bottom'.

Anyways, Boz, glad to hear your experience. I'll check out that website a little later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:57 am 
First Time Caller Line

hey baemark, thanx for the reply, i am so busy right now,{film production sucks the life right out of me! but real quick i wounder if you are aware that the free-masons encompass the mormon church,jehovahs witness,and the church of satan! ALL of these people have NO idea what they are involved in ,but at the top levels they know exactly what they are doing! its all mason! i can tell from your writting you probably know this by now. The Mormon religion is fascinated with the pedigree. They have the largest geneology data base in the world. All about bloodline and breeding. My orginal interest in some these topics comes from the fact that I know many people who have been ritually abused the Salt Lake area. In mormonism there is a code of silence and fear beyond belief. as you well know you can trace 37of our us presidents to the moroveign blood line,joseph smith as well as brigham young are both of the same bloodline! whom also were funded by the Rothchilds!! the whole official story was a lie ! i urge you to go to the official lds websight and click on "temples around the world" or just temples, and you will be shocked at how fast its growing! all i can say is i was BRAINWASHED my whole life but i left the church 3 years ago and let me tell you they have a hold on everyone involved,!much like our government! americans have NO idea what they {bush} are up to! i would like to write more, much more! ill talk to you later chow. boz.