The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: egyptians in US of A
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 am 
Offline
Friend of the Illuminati
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:53 am
Posts: 1967
Location: In an existential mess
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page1 ... heme=light

Interesting huh? I have heard these rumors for years, however this is the first evidence I have ever saw. Anyone live near this thing?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:41 pm 
Offline
Low Initiate Freemason

Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:22 pm
Posts: 161
Location: Tokyo
Intriguing indeed, however Glenn Kimball's involvement should give one pause for thought. He has always come off as the snake oil salesman type to me. I'm willing to keep an open mind and consider the evidence, though.

As for the actual artifacts, some appear to be quite convincing, others much less so. The cat (sphinx) etching on the first page, second down from the top, looks like something I would have come up with in 4th grade art class.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:32 pm 
Offline
Member of the Federal Reserve

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:12 pm
Posts: 2524
Location: In the middle of our life's journey
The 'Book of Mormon' paints a picture of the Nephites, who came from south of Israel, and settled in Central/South America. The Nephites discovered evidence of an earlier group who came from the Middle East and spread through North America.

Might explain the apparent American/Egyptian connection.

_________________
If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. - Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:05 am 
Offline
Merovingian

Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:00 pm
Posts: 3926
Location: Somewhere near me.
Austin Nichols wrote:
The 'Book of Mormon' paints a picture of the Nephites, who came from south of Israel, and settled in Central/South America. The Nephites discovered evidence of an earlier group who came from the Middle East and spread through North America.

Might explain the apparent American/Egyptian connection.


I thought they just hopped in their spaceships and visited all parts of the world. :?:

_________________
"Rare events are always unexpected, otherwise they would not occur." -Nassim Taleb


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:02 am 
Offline
C2C 1st Hour Pop-In Guest

Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:25 am
Posts: 15
You should read about KING JUBA. Supposedly he came here to hide from the Romans and brought Cleopatra's children with him.
Also, in mythology...as far back as Sumeria, there was always this tale about the land of the sun and many scholars in the early 19th century were certain that America was the land of the sun. And many archaeological excavations in the US have yielded anomalous, ancient artifacts, like the mysterious BELL excavated here in Boston, MA that was of unknown origin in a strata that was 11,000 or so years old. There's a lot more. But also look at the central american cultures of the Maya. America may be new to us, since the settling of the pilgrims, but the Natives got here somehow and who knows who else was here...before that.

I have two questions regarding the link you posted. A) Why does picture "S" of the Jackal have boobs?
and b) Why is King Arthur the 2nd almost a full two feet taller than the natives and sporting wings and ya know, I remember a story about King Arthur being a giant...and I thought it was all cockamamey bull.

Tina Sena

_________________
Fortune favors the bold (Pliny)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:09 am 
Offline
Member of the Federal Reserve

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:12 pm
Posts: 2524
Location: In the middle of our life's journey
TinaSena wrote:
You should read about KING JUBA. Supposedly he came here to hide from the Romans and brought Cleopatra's children with him.
Also, in mythology...as far back as Sumeria, there was always this tale about the land of the sun and many scholars in the early 19th century were certain that America was the land of the sun. And many archaeological excavations in the US have yielded anomalous, ancient artifacts, like the mysterious BELL excavated here in Boston, MA that was of unknown origin in a strata that was 11,000 or so years old. There's a lot more. But also look at the central american cultures of the Maya. America may be new to us, since the settling of the pilgrims, but the Natives got here somehow and who knows who else was here...before that.

I have two questions regarding the link you posted. A) Why does picture "S" of the Jackal have boobs?
and b) Why is King Arthur the 2nd almost a full two feet taller than the natives and sporting wings and ya know, I remember a story about King Arthur being a giant...and I thought it was all cockamamey bull.

Tina Sena


I haven't been enlightened as to a bell, but I think the crystal craniums are pretty cool.

_________________
If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. - Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:46 am 
Offline
Merovingian

Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:00 pm
Posts: 3926
Location: Somewhere near me.
TinaSena wrote:
. A) Why does picture "S" of the Jackal have boobs?


Jeesh, after reading you're post I thought there would be a real picture of real boobs, but it was just a rock carving. Darn!

But the only reason I could think of for the Jackal having boobs is that it's a female jackal...

_________________
"Rare events are always unexpected, otherwise they would not occur." -Nassim Taleb


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:56 am 
Offline
Member of the Federal Reserve

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:12 pm
Posts: 2524
Location: In the middle of our life's journey
TinaSena wrote:
I have two questions regarding the link you posted. A) Why does picture "S" of the Jackal have boobs?

Tina Sena


Apparently, the jackal has "man-boobs" like Noory does.

Unlike the Noor, the jackal's got him some shapely thighs... :shock:

_________________
If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. - Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:21 pm 
Offline
C2C 1st Hour Pop-In Guest

Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:25 am
Posts: 15
The jackal is a curiosity to me because the Jackal is representative of Anubis, Ra and Set...all males.

_________________
Fortune favors the bold (Pliny)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:56 pm 
Offline
Member of the Federal Reserve

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:12 pm
Posts: 2524
Location: In the middle of our life's journey
TinaSena wrote:
The jackal is a curiosity to me because the Jackal is representative of Anubis, Ra and Set...all males.


maybe the ideal is the young man Anubis, Ra, and Set - and the elder Anubis, Ra and Set have man-boobs.

_________________
If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. - Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:20 am 
Offline
Merovingian

Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:00 pm
Posts: 3926
Location: Somewhere near me.
Austin Nichols wrote:
TinaSena wrote:
The jackal is a curiosity to me because the Jackal is representative of Anubis, Ra and Set...all males.


maybe the ideal is the young man Anubis, Ra, and Set - and the elder Anubis, Ra and Set have man-boobs.


Well it seems that many girls today like boys that have decidedly girlish features - so maybe male boobs are part of the equation.

_________________
"Rare events are always unexpected, otherwise they would not occur." -Nassim Taleb


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:50 am 
Offline
Member of the Federal Reserve

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:12 pm
Posts: 2524
Location: In the middle of our life's journey
baemark wrote:
Well it seems that many girls today like boys that have decidedly girlish features - so maybe male boobs are part of the equation.


Once again, I find myself ahead of the trends....

_________________
If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. - Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:53 am 
Offline
Merovingian

Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:00 pm
Posts: 3926
Location: Somewhere near me.
Austin Nichols wrote:
baemark wrote:
Well it seems that many girls today like boys that have decidedly girlish features - so maybe male boobs are part of the equation.


Once again, I find myself ahead of the trends....


:lol: :lol: :lol:

So, are you saying you look like Leonardo DiCaprrio?

_________________
"Rare events are always unexpected, otherwise they would not occur." -Nassim Taleb


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:09 pm 
Offline
Member of the Federal Reserve

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:12 pm
Posts: 2524
Location: In the middle of our life's journey
baemark wrote:
Austin Nichols wrote:
baemark wrote:
Well it seems that many girls today like boys that have decidedly girlish features - so maybe male boobs are part of the equation.


Once again, I find myself ahead of the trends....


:lol: :lol: :lol:

So, are you saying you look like Leonardo DiCaprrio?


uh, yeah, that's the ticket

_________________
If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. - Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group