The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: egyptians in US of A
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 am 
Friend of the Illuminati

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page1 ... heme=light

Interesting huh? I have heard these rumors for years, however this is the first evidence I have ever saw. Anyone live near this thing?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:41 pm 
Low Initiate Freemason

Intriguing indeed, however Glenn Kimball's involvement should give one pause for thought. He has always come off as the snake oil salesman type to me. I'm willing to keep an open mind and consider the evidence, though.

As for the actual artifacts, some appear to be quite convincing, others much less so. The cat (sphinx) etching on the first page, second down from the top, looks like something I would have come up with in 4th grade art class.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:32 pm 
Member of the Federal Reserve

The 'Book of Mormon' paints a picture of the Nephites, who came from south of Israel, and settled in Central/South America. The Nephites discovered evidence of an earlier group who came from the Middle East and spread through North America.

Might explain the apparent American/Egyptian connection.

If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:05 am 
Merovingian

Austin Nichols wrote:
The 'Book of Mormon' paints a picture of the Nephites, who came from south of Israel, and settled in Central/South America. The Nephites discovered evidence of an earlier group who came from the Middle East and spread through North America.

Might explain the apparent American/Egyptian connection.

I thought they just hopped in their spaceships and visited all parts of the world. :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:02 am 
C2C 1st Hour Pop-In Guest

You should read about KING JUBA. Supposedly he came here to hide from the Romans and brought Cleopatra's children with him.
Also, in mythology...as far back as Sumeria, there was always this tale about the land of the sun and many scholars in the early 19th century were certain that America was the land of the sun. And many archaeological excavations in the US have yielded anomalous, ancient artifacts, like the mysterious BELL excavated here in Boston, MA that was of unknown origin in a strata that was 11,000 or so years old. There's a lot more. But also look at the central american cultures of the Maya. America may be new to us, since the settling of the pilgrims, but the Natives got here somehow and who knows who else was here...before that.

I have two questions regarding the link you posted. A) Why does picture "S" of the Jackal have boobs?
and b) Why is King Arthur the 2nd almost a full two feet taller than the natives and sporting wings and ya know, I remember a story about King Arthur being a giant...and I thought it was all cockamamey bull.

Tina Sena

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:09 am 

TinaSena wrote:
You should read about KING JUBA. Supposedly he came here to hide from the Romans and brought Cleopatra's children with him.
Also, in mythology...as far back as Sumeria, there was always this tale about the land of the sun and many scholars in the early 19th century were certain that America was the land of the sun. And many archaeological excavations in the US have yielded anomalous, ancient artifacts, like the mysterious BELL excavated here in Boston, MA that was of unknown origin in a strata that was 11,000 or so years old. There's a lot more. But also look at the central american cultures of the Maya. America may be new to us, since the settling of the pilgrims, but the Natives got here somehow and who knows who else was here...before that.

I have two questions regarding the link you posted. A) Why does picture "S" of the Jackal have boobs?
and b) Why is King Arthur the 2nd almost a full two feet taller than the natives and sporting wings and ya know, I remember a story about King Arthur being a giant...and I thought it was all cockamamey bull.

Tina Sena

I haven't been enlightened as to a bell, but I think the crystal craniums are pretty cool.

If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:46 am 
Merovingian

TinaSena wrote:
. A) Why does picture "S" of the Jackal have boobs?

Jeesh, after reading you're post I thought there would be a real picture of real boobs, but it was just a rock carving. Darn!

But the only reason I could think of for the Jackal having boobs is that it's a female jackal...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:56 am 

TinaSena wrote:

Tina Sena

Apparently, the jackal has "man-boobs" like Noory does.

Unlike the Noor, the jackal's got him some shapely thighs... :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:21 pm 
C2C 1st Hour Pop-In Guest

The jackal is a curiosity to me because the Jackal is representative of Anubis, Ra and Set...all males.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:56 pm 

TinaSena wrote:
The jackal is a curiosity to me because the Jackal is representative of Anubis, Ra and Set...all males.

maybe the ideal is the young man Anubis, Ra, and Set - and the elder Anubis, Ra and Set have man-boobs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:20 am 
Merovingian

Austin Nichols wrote:
TinaSena wrote:

maybe the ideal is the young man Anubis, Ra, and Set - and the elder Anubis, Ra and Set have man-boobs.

Well it seems that many girls today like boys that have decidedly girlish features - so maybe male boobs are part of the equation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:50 am 

baemark wrote:
Well it seems that many girls today like boys that have decidedly girlish features - so maybe male boobs are part of the equation.

Once again, I find myself ahead of the trends....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:53 am 
Merovingian

Austin Nichols wrote:
baemark wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So, are you saying you look like Leonardo DiCaprrio?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:09 pm 

baemark wrote:
Austin Nichols wrote:
baemark wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So, are you saying you look like Leonardo DiCaprrio?

uh, yeah, that's the ticket