The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 9:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

At about what time did Civilization Birth?
3000 BC 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
5000 BC 20%  20%  [ 1 ]
10000 BC 20%  20%  [ 1 ]
100000 BC 60%  60%  [ 3 ]
We have never been Civil more less had a Civilization 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 5
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:18 pm 
Bilderburger Attendee

What some Japanese believe to be folklore come to life may be evidence of a previously unknown civilization. At any rate, those are definitely not natural formations.Is this Lemuria? Or Atlantis?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMMBLNJq ... com/?p=568

"There is no such thing as black magic, only cheap tricks." -Doctor Parnassus, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:32 pm 
British Royal

I'm not sure how to vote on that one. You've left off my theory that we've built & collapsed as a civilizations at least more than once.

I think we've come & gone near extinction with the last one or two ice ages, maybe more.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:12 am 
Modern Day Nephilim

whenever the annunaki created us to mine for gold.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:24 am 
Bilderburger Attendee

Simple vote for the time you think civilization was first concieved.

"There is no such thing as black magic, only cheap tricks." -Doctor Parnassus, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:36 am 
Y2K Profiteer

There have been many advanced civilizations that have come and gone over 100,000's of years. But the technology of each one I believe is stored and advanced upon by the next up and coming civilization. I'm sure Obamma just had his briefing on this.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:50 pm 
CFR Fat Cat

I don't believe we ever had a massive technological civilization like we do now. There may have been elites with advanced knowledge but it was never made available to the citizens. Our cities may be rubble 100,000 years from now but they will be easily identifiable as cities. The quarries we've used to get stone from will show artificial workings for millions of years.
Fazer said:
Quote:
But the technology of each one I believe is stored and advanced upon by the next up and coming civilization.

Maybe not. A big enough disaster and the trained technicians and engineers are killed and the knowledge is lost. The ignorant general population reverts to barbarism. The cycle starts again.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:55 am 
Y2K Profiteer

tauzero wrote:
I don't believe we ever had a massive technological civilization like we do now. There may have been elites with advanced knowledge but it was never made available to the citizens. Our cities may be rubble 100,000 years from now but they will be easily identifiable as cities. The quarries we've used to get stone from will show artificial workings for millions of years.
Fazer said:
Quote:
But the technology of each one I believe is stored and advanced upon by the next up and coming civilization.

Maybe not. A big enough disaster and the trained technicians and engineers are killed and the knowledge is lost. The ignorant general population reverts to barbarism. The cycle starts again.

That's where the secret underground bases come in to play.