The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Twister
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:47 am 
C2C Regular

I have had a lot of odd occurrences happen in my life and I just thought maybe I would share one with you.
If you don’t mind that is and then you share one with me?

It was around the beginning of nineteen ninety nine when this real event took place.
Just previous to this I had given this self proclaimed tough guy some acid, it broke him down and needless to say he cried all night. He did hassle me into giving it to him, but never did I twist his arm to take it.

Sometimes when I think back on what happened next, I think it was intentionally put upon me.
I don’t know though….
I reckon it could have been a coincidence rather than a lesson, either way it got me to thinking.

On to the story now…
I decide the following day that I was going to trip all by myself and relax away from the everyday meth abuse. I took it , then when it started I sat around and watched this Ronald McDonald cartoon titled “Scary Storms”.
It was a trip, literally! Right after the movie was ejected I noticed the weather was on and I could not help but notice how uptight the weather man seemed. I could have swore I heard him say “it was going to be a bad day and there was nothing we could do about it.” I thought okay…I’m just high. When I stepped outside I noticed it was rather dark and creepy outside , but the time was nine AM. I had a funny feeling it was not going to be a good day , the weather man was right I instantly thought, but why? At the same time a couple miles away was my best friend/kind of sort of father in law cooking off a monster batch like a wizard in a blizzard. I am sure he never even looked up or noticed a thing and I also suspiciously felt that there were others besides myself out there tripping on the same hallucinogen. I was almost certain of it! Then it all started… First it was one, then it was two, and after it was over it had been fifty six tornadoes that went over the top of me all day and all night long. I thought maybe it was evil, that me, we or him had somehow summoned up the Devil.
I still get a little bit antsy when I think about it, wouldn’t you?

Post subject: Re: Twister
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:51 am 
Friend of the Illuminati

Spiritual Psychosis wrote:
I have had a lot of odd occurrences happen in my life and I just thought maybe I would share one with you.
If you don’t mind that is and then you share one with me?

It was around the beginning of nineteen ninety nine when this real event took place.
Just previous to this I had given this self proclaimed tough guy some acid, it broke him down and needless to say he cried all night. He did hassle me into giving it to him, but never did I twist his arm to take it.

Sometimes when I think back on what happened next, I think it was intentionally put upon me.
I don’t know though….
I reckon it could have been a coincidence rather than a lesson, either way it got me to thinking.

On to the story now…
I decide the following day that I was going to trip all by myself and relax away from the everyday meth abuse. I took it , then when it started I sat around and watched this Ronald McDonald cartoon titled “Scary Storms”.
It was a trip, literally! Right after the movie was ejected I noticed the weather was on and I could not help but notice how uptight the weather man seemed. I could have swore I heard him say “it was going to be a bad day and there was nothing we could do about it.” I thought okay…I’m just high. When I stepped outside I noticed it was rather dark and creepy outside , but the time was nine AM. I had a funny feeling it was not going to be a good day , the weather man was right I instantly thought, but why? At the same time a couple miles away was my best friend/kind of sort of father in law cooking off a monster batch like a wizard in a blizzard. I am sure he never even looked up or noticed a thing and I also suspiciously felt that there were others besides myself out there tripping on the same hallucinogen. I was almost certain of it! Then it all started… First it was one, then it was two, and after it was over it had been fifty six tornadoes that went over the top of me all day and all night long. I thought maybe it was evil, that me, we or him had somehow summoned up the Devil.
I still get a little bit antsy when I think about it, wouldn’t you?

I tripped on acid once. I didn't care for it. However, schrooms are a gift from God. Anyway, I remember tripping while watching the Superfriends cartoon show. I was crying and smiling at the same time. It was odd. Personally, I would never do a manmade mind altering drug again.

Are you still on Crystal Meth?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:28 pm 
C2C Regular

Not anymore.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:52 pm 
Merovingian

Doesn't sound like a very good day for a trip.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:41 pm 
C2C Regular

NO it wasn't, but I had no idea at the time it was going to turn out like that.

Hell...even the weather man seemed suprized!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:21 pm 
Merovingian

I never did drugs - - - sure wish medical marijuana would be legalized now.

Really weird growing up in the Free Love Hippie Days - - and drug free.

Beer and Scotch were my friend.

There was just something about my Brain - - - I wanted to keep it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:34 pm 
Merovingian

NO it wasn't, but I had no idea at the time it was going to turn out like that.

Hell...even the weather man seemed suprized!

maybe the weather man took some of the same stuff?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:42 pm 
Merovingian

http://www.troubledteen101.com/articles27.html
http://staff.washington.edu/chudler/introb.html
http://www.spectacle.org/798/auren.html
http://www.drugabuse.gov/DrugPages/PSAs.html
http://teens.drugabuse.gov/facts/facts_brain1.asp
http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/straight/brain.htm
http://www.justthinktwice.com/itcant/addiction.cfm
http://linas.org/theory/think-drugs.html
http://www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/exhibit ... /index.asp

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:52 pm 
C2C Regular

theorist wrote:

What are you getting at?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:17 pm 
Merovingian

dude, we love you...don't do drugs. and if you continue, it's going to kill you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:20 am 
C2C Regular

I'm clean!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:40 pm 
Member of the Federal Reserve

theorist wrote:

dude, we love you...don't do drugs. and if you continue, it's going to kill you.

I'm not too sure of the effectiveness of the anti-drug psa's.

I like fried eggs and bacon and toast. I thought the commercial was kind of silly.

The commercial that may have been effective was the girl with the frying pan, who starts with eggs, but then destroys the kitchen, like she's destroyed her relationship with her friends and family.

The "truth" anti-smoking ads are really stupid. They make me want to light one up.

I figure everybody's gotta die from something. Jim Fixx, the health-nut jogger, died of a heart attack while jogging. You just can't get out of this world alive.

So enjoy your shrooms - but leave the toadstools.
Drop your acid - but not the brown acid
Smoke your pot - but leave me a twinkie!
Drink your alcohol - but don't puke on my rug.

Just don't break into my house looking for drug money - I'd have to shoot you, tweaker!

And I don't want to have that mess to clean up.

If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. - Thomas Jefferson