The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:09 pm 
Site Admin

As you can see, BoA:Audio, Season 7 has begun. Feel free to post your general thoughts on the season and any guest suggestions you may have in this thread. I'll also be using it to post general updates on the season as it unfolds.

"An artist has got to be constantly in a state of becoming." -- Bob Dylan

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:51 am 
Rense Guest

If he isnt already lined up how about Rich Dolan :P
How about David Icke? That last interview was a barnburner.
Im off to think of some others while I have some coffee

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:01 am 
Low Initiate Freemason

Here's something different than what you usually cover: UFO religion.

Either get an expert on UFO religions http://www.amazon.com/UFO-Religions-Christopher-Partridge/dp/0415263247/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335963384&sr=8-1

or lese go straight to the horse and bring on a couple of Raelians http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raelians.

It could be a hoot!

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:25 am 
Rense Guest

Ive just bought a copy of the Book of Urantia thanks to just reading messangers of Deception (awesome book). 2000 pages, gonna take a while. Will start that one over the summer.
It definitely has some religous overtones. Yeah I'm with you on that one, would be interesting to see what they had to say

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:34 am 
Site Admin

When Rich's new UFO book comes out this Summer, we'll have him on the show.

UFO Religions sounds interesting. I'll check it out.

As noted @ the end of the Season Premiere, we'll be posting a new show every 10 days, so expect the next episode (#702) on 5.10.12.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:31 am 
Bilderburger Attendee

Recently came across an article about conspiracy theories and imagery in Stanley Kubrick's films. Not much depth to the article but I found it intriguing. Not sure if it's enough for a full show, and if not maybe you could find this and a couple of other mini topics and mash them into a mix-up show - or use them a fillers between seasons or hiatuses.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:41 pm 
Rense Guest

Yeah Kubrick, 'Eyes wide shut' is full of esoteric shit as is '2001' and 'Clockwork Orange'.

Tim, as for guests how about Graham Hancock? His books are bloody good and he is a brilliant mind. Just thought of him while listening to the JM session again when he mentioned the ancient astronaut theory and the pyramids. Something that Hancock has been looking into for many years now is civilisation being way older than we think. His book 'Underworld' is specifically about the ancient flood myths from around the world. There was actually a series produced over here for channel 4 i think which revolved around the books theories.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:33 pm 
Low Initiate Freemason

Joe Rogan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:03 pm 
Rense Guest

How about covering the UK's Berwyn Mountains UFO incident from 1974? This is story is not too well known outside of North Wales and it's neighbouring areas even in the UK.

Here is a synopsis of the story:

23rd January 1974.

In the small North Wales town of Llandrillo that night a loud bang was heard and strange lights were seen in the area of nearby Berwyn Mountain range sometime around 8:30pm. Reports from a number of witnesses described red and amber pulsing lights from an egg shaped craft.

At the time it was feared there had been an aircraft crash of some sort. Local nurse Pat Evans contacted the police and was advised her assistance was welcomed after other reports of an explosion had been made around the North Wales area. She left home accompanied by her two daughters and made the journey towards the mountains in the belief she was going to help any survivors. She reports that she saw a red glow on a slope of Cader Berwyn and then smaller lights lower down the mountain which she assumed were a rescue team. That thought went in a moment as it struck her that no rescue team could have possibly responded that fast. Becoming puzzled and nervous of what she was witnessing Pat decided she could be of no assistance and turned round for home. In the days following there were reports of a lot of military activity in the area and strange visitors to the surrounding villages questioning people over what they had seen.

The official take on events is that a meteor entered the earth's atmosphere over Britain and this was accompanied by an earthquake registering above 4 on the Richter scale. The activity by strangers afterwards is linked to visits from the UK's Geological Survey teams. The lights seen were either from the meteor or earthlights created by the tremor whilst the smaller lights seen by Pat Evans were simply poachers lamps. There are also stories of military roadblocks on the night.

In four decades since the incident tales will not go away that this was a genuine UFO incident. It is even rumoured that there was a retrieval operation by British military and that alien bodies were recovered and taken to Porton Down research facility. Whilst that story lacks a reliable witness it has been revealed that a military operation called"Photoflash" was scheduled for the evening of January 23rd 1974. A Marine and Coastguard document details that “ During the late afternoon and early evening of 23rd January 1974 there was an exercise from Jerby Range on the Isle of Man.

“ The exercise was called ‘Photoflash' and coastguards were advised to expect at least 10 aircraft taking part and at least 80 flashes around the Liverpool Bay area and the North Wales coastline .”

There is no more information from official sources and why it was commissioned for that day. Nor is it clear what the "flashes" were. But there are also rumours about a submerged USO in the Irish Sea as well.

In the months preceding this event reports of "phantom helicopters" were being made by the public in Northern England. The main fear was these were flown by IRA terrorists, drug smugglers or possibly foreign spies. Reports in early January were coming in from the Cheshire and Derbyshire areas of Englandof a helicopter being flown at night low over the hills and dangerously close to power lines. Although investigations went on into the autumn of 1974 the perpetrators were never found.

Richard Thomas covered it briefly on his blog here http://binnallofamerica.com/rr8.1.8.html. Nick Redfern has also researched the incident.

However there is guy called Scott Felton who has done a lot of research into this which some may consider controversial by other more sceptical UK researchers but is still compelling.

His website is http://conwyufogroup.piczo.com/aboutthe ... var=000044

With his story of Berwyn here http://conwyufogroup.piczo.com/?g=29868989&cr=5

Maybe you'd like to get him on?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:29 pm 
First Time Caller Line

Hi Tim,
I wonder whether I could make a suggestion as to a possible guest for season 7 or a future season.

Ted PhillipsI think most people would know of Ted Phillips and his excellent field work over the decades. He work at "Marley Woods" is well known but he has not done a huge amount of interviews on the work being done there. I think Jacques Vallee has been working with him in the field also and I would be hugely interested in knowing more about the phenomena appearing there almost nightly.

Phillips evolving ideology regarding UFOs is interesting in that many out there employ belief rather than critical judgement, Phillips changed his mind when he started to appreciate the complexity of the phenomena, a fact that Vallee was correct about 35 years before everyone else.

Jacques Vallee
Your previous interview with Vallee was excellent and he seemed very happy with the questions you put to him. He does not do many interviews like Phillips, but I am sure he finds it refreshing to some excellent questions and points. Vallee for me is without a doubt the best person working in the field and has been for decades. He does not trawl the circuit like so many people, he wishes to learn about the phenomena and gets involved publically when he has the opportunity to learn, rather than recycle the same information.

In his work of fiction, Fastwalker, he fleshes out in my opinion many of his thoughts regarding a potential cover up and the methodologies a secret organisation may employ. One of the major documents ever found in the US was the so called "Pentacle Memorandum" which has wide spread implications, however this document seldom gets discussed as well as the knock on effects of such a group.

With Vallee I would also be interested to know about his work in computing early on, his work with SRI "remote viewing consultant" and how his ideas evolved regarding UFOs in that many remote viewers attribute their ability as being realised from an experience with a UFO. It would be interesting to hear his thoughts on new researchers, whether he would write a book to guide people investigating the subject (in light of David Jacobs suggesting he may do the same) and how he, as a professional scientists and venture capitalist, managed to keep his credibility in the professional scientific establishment as well as be regarded by many (myself included) as the very best kind of researcher this field has ever had. A heretic among heretics.

Many thanks.
Michael Harris

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:22 pm 
Low Initiate Freemason

Santa Claus sightings -episode.

Robert Anton Wilson episode.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:55 am 
Classic C2C Prognosticator

I'll tell you who I'd like to hear on the show. Joshua Reeves.

He's an interesting conspiracy-themed radio host, much in the vein of Alex Jones, but not so histrionic.

He also has a different and wierd take on the nature of 'the conspiracy', seing it not as a pyramid controlled from the top, but as a 'tree of tyranny with many branches'.

Anyway, some of his most interesting research is into the origins of the 'conspiracy scene' of the 20th/21st centuries in the John Birch Society (JBS). JBS came on the scene in the 50's promoting such communist conspiracies as "the civil rights movement', 'municipal water fluoridation', 'the council on foreign relations', and the united nations as a world government.

according to him, the JBS is actually a conspiracy itself, set in place to cast blame for every malady and controversy in america at the feet of communist infiltrators or the 'new world order'.

I'd like Mr. Binnall to get the 'story behind the story' on this guy.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:18 pm 
Classic C2C Prognosticator

Need Paul Screeton to come on and talk about the Hexham Heads.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:36 pm 
Rense Guest

I would love to hear more from these guys.

William (Bill) Gibbons - Veteran Mokele-Mbembe hunter. He's been on C2C and featured on an episode of the late, great, MonsterQuest. I'd love to hear more about his expeditions and even his experiences with the MonsterQuest crew.

Jonathan Gray - I heard a C2C show with him on it, and thought he was pretty fascinating. Unfortunately, Noory was the host, meaning I would love to hear a more proper interview. Here's the show synopsis from the C2C website.

"Explorer, archaeologist, and expert in ancient mysteries, Jonathan Gray, discussed how new findings which don't match current academic beliefs are being suppressed, as well as the discovery of human remains in geological strata, including the very earliest Cambrian layer. Citing the work of scientist George Dodwell, he said the Earth underwent a massive cataclysmic event in 2345 BC. The planet was tipped on its axis and was left wobbling (which continues to this day). Gray contends that all civilizations essentially began after this date.

He said that the Globalist agenda has covered up a very big secret-- namely, that Earth's granite rocks didn't slowly cool from liquid to solid over millions of years. Based on data that shows polonium bubbles froze into granite rock, he argued that the planet solidified in a matter of minutes, thus correlating with the description of creation offered in the book of Genesis. If the planet solidified so quickly, there had to have been some type of outside intervention, he observed.

Thus, the items found in the Cambrian layers, including gold chains, iron pots, thimbles, and remains of modern humans, may be less than five or six thousand years old, he surmised. Gray also shared other intriguing notions:

The Egyptian pyramids (as well as the structure at Baalbek) were built through a anti-gravity technology using sound waves to lift heavy objects.
Underground tunnels that go for hundreds of miles appear to be cut with a laser beam.
The Chinese sent manned missions to the Moon, and constructed a "Palace of Cold" there, some 3,200 years ago.
Ancient cave paintings depict people wearing modern clothes.
"

I know season 7 has been pretty packed and is probably close to done, but even if they can't be squeezed in, would be great for season 8 :P

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:59 pm 
Site Admin

There's probably like 2 spots left, so maybe I can squeeze them in, but it's more likely they will go into the Season 8 pile.

That said, thanks for the tip!