The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:03 pm 
C2C Annual Guest

A Skinwalker Ranch show! Not so much George Knapp (who has been bought, paid for and shut up about SR) nor Chris O'Brien - unless you can get a second show from it, talking about more of the same kinds of weird happenings further north in Colorado. He only had 1 specific investigation with the Shermans, as far as I know (which isn't much). But, O'Brien does have some books to plug including one that should be heading to the printer soon about cattle mutilations (yawnnnnn).

For Skinwalker Ranch and the greater Uintah area, I was thinking more along the lines of Ryan Skinner whose obsession with the area totally redirected his life. He has a relatively inexpensive ebook out (actually, it seems to be free today) about what prompted his initial obsession and what followed, Skinwalker Ranch: In the Path of the Skinwalker. He has more stories since that book came out. This is only the second time I have ever bought a book ahead of one of your interviews. Your interviews have sold me more books than I want to add up.

There is also a movie of some sorts that came out fictionalizing the events at the ranch. It was shown in very limited release & otherwise essentially went straight to DVD, iirc. I haven't seen it. The director/filmmaker is out there doing publicity rounds.

BTW, have you considered an Amazon link from your webpage? It won't make you a millionaire, but it could supply some extra change when people click through to buy a book from the link.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:44 am 
First Time Caller Line

Also, if you interview Gorightly again, I'd love to hear him talk about Historia Discordia. http://historiadiscordia.com/

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:37 pm 
First Time Caller Line

zaphrella wrote:
A Skinwalker Ranch show!

I second that! I've recently been listening to a few Knapp/Kelleher interviews from different sources, and the Skinwalker Ranch events are very interesting. An update on what's going on today would be great.

Anyway, here are a few more suggestions.

911. I don't think there's been a show dedicated to the 911 conspiracies. Correct me if I'm wrong. Where are we today? Which theories are still going strong?

Little People. Scandinavia and other countries in Europe and the rest of the world have stories about "little people" who live close to and interact with humans. Elves, fairies, gnomes, trolls and so on. Some of them are beneficial and help people in their daily chores, and some of them can be obnoxious. A bit like tricksters are described. They've always played a big role in Scandinavian folklore.

Alternative Archaeology. Always intriguing. When was the Sphinx really built? Stories about hammers, spark plugs and other artefacts found in strata which are hundreds of millions of years old. Things like that.

More William Zabel. Of course...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:33 am 
Modern Day Nephilim

jliedeka wrote:
Also, if you interview Gorightly again, I'd love to hear him talk about Historia Discordia. http://historiadiscordia.com/

Yes. More gorightly!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:13 pm 
Low Initiate Freemason

Tim,

Kelly and I know Jack Kasher pretty well. He was a professor of ours at University of Nebraska, Omaha. He was also the Nebraska Director of MUFON for awhile back when we attended. Let me know if I can help in any way.

He was one that analysed the STS-48 video at a MUFON meeting and I believe shortly thereafter NASA stopped live feed from the shuttle. Don't hold me to that but I think that was the sequence.

He was in to studying the "rods" phenomena also.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:38 pm 
C2C Annual Guest

Okay, returning now after doing a little more research on the central/continental divide area. Bring on Chris O'Brien for at least 2 shows: 1 on the mutilations..though I probably will be as confused after that one as I am by his Trickster talk. And the second hour (or more, hehehehehe) on his Mysterious Valley research. It is not just the Skinwalker ranch area which is weird, it's that greater area and O'Brien has done a LOT of research and spent a lot of time in studying that general area.

It's creepy, but it actually makes me want to plan a vacation to that devil's playground. :mrgreen:

Area 51 is crap, but the reports from this other general area: YIKES!!!

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:11 am 
Skull and Bones Flunkie

Randall Carlson http://sacredgeometryinternational.com/

thsi guys the bomb. on par with hancock. :D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:26 pm 
Rense Guest

Hey Tim. Why not ask one of your very own writing staff, Richard Thomas, onto the show?

He's been on Coast to Coast and written a few short form books that are on Amazon on a number of topics.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:34 am 
Low Initiate Freemason

One2Believe wrote:
Hey Tim. Why not ask one of your very own writing staff, Richard Thomas, onto the show?

He's been on Coast to Coast and written a few short form books that are on Amazon on a number of topics.

Good idea. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:53 pm 
Skull and Bones Flunkie

Okay so this is more for season 9 as season 8 is almost done but I'm throwing Chris Jerichos name in the hat. It doesn't seem likely as he seems to be busy all the time but I've noticed he seems to be interested in the paranormal. His latest episode he's interviewing Peter Robbins and he's also had Jeff Belanger on his show. I can only imagine the fun of a BoA audio episode would be with Chris and Tim talking paranormal and wrestling haha. :P :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:55 pm 
Low Initiate Freemason

I recommend Christopher O'Brien. He has a relatively new book out called Stalking the Herd. Its about cattle mutilations.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:52 am 
C2C 1st Hour Pop-In Guest

Hi, I'd just like to third Adam Gorightly, please. I've been listening and enjoying to his 'Untamed Dimension's archive.

Also Greg Bishop again please, other than in a 'year in-review show' (which I enjoy) and Baseball special (sorry! I'm a Brit).

plus ex blondie guitarist Gary Lachman, who now publishes many books relating to the occult would be quite interesting. Speaking of which, I can't recall a BoA show focusing soley on the occult/magick, though I'm not sure whom to suggest.