The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Season 9
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:19 pm 
Rense Guest

I know you're always on the lookout for suggestions, maybe we can put them here for season 9, or 10 if 9 is close to booked up.

Chris Jericho - He might be pretty hard to get ahold of, but I know you've been itching to do another wrestling episode. As a bonus he can also talk about podcasting and his interest in the paranormal. He's had a few shows dedicated to paranormal topics and has even had Loren Coleman on.

Bill and Jim Vieira - I've also heard you express interest in doing a show on giants. These guys are professional stone masons who have begun doing amateur archaeological work looking for evidence of giant skeletons throughout the U.S. They had a 6 episode special on History channel that was actually pretty good and will hopefully be picked up as a series.

Art Bell - This one might be difficult due to your ties with C2C. From everything I've heard about the situation, it sounds to me like Art has some legitimate beef with the show. It'd be great to hear from him, but don't get fired for talking to him, lol.

Wes Germer and William Jevning - I discovered their podcast "Sasquatch Chronicles" not too long ago and have listened to as much as I could. They seem to gather a lot of accounts and are pretty set that it's a real, physical animal. They've also had their own encounters. Just when I'm on the verge of deciding that the whole bigfoot phenomena is purely paranormal, they reeled me back to the fence where I'm not sure what to think about it again.

I wish I could provide some kind of contact information for you, but I don't have any idea on how to really do that.

Post subject: Re: Season 9
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:09 pm 
Rense Guest

I retract Wes Garner. It appears he's a fraudster. I don't know about Will, because he apparently disconnected himself from Wes when he found out about it.

Post subject: Re: Season 9
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 1:26 pm 
Modern Day Nephilim

As far as I know, nobody has yet been able to get Sammy Hagar to talk about all the crazy stuff he hinted at in his autobiography.

He's touring again with another supergroup -- Sammy Hagar and the Circle. Might be worth a shot reaching out to his PR folks as he's no doubt doing interviews to promote the tour.