The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:46 am 
Friend of the Illuminati

And I'm not meaning my ex's mom, either.

I was lying in bed, trying to get to sleep early for once since I have an early appt., it's raining outside so it's nice and cool and I was really relaxed. I wasn't asleep yet but I had my eyes closed and suddenly I felt what seemed to be pokes on my chest and then punches in rapid fire all the while hearing distant laughing.

Our cat had kittens about two months ago and have started roaming the house so I thought one of them or one of the dogs had jumped into my bed and onto me, but when I got up and turned on the light, my door was completely shut and since it opens to the inside you have to either push it from the room or pull it from the hall. The window was shut so it wasn't the wind.

I'm not sure what it was, but I know it was freaky as hell.

I just checked and my chest has a spot about the size of a soccer ball that looks like I just tok a bunch of Ric Flair chops. I'm seriously thinking of getting my audio recorder and my camera and seeing if I pick up anything. There's just been a lot of stuff that has happened here that doesn't make sense.

Now I'm not saying that there are ghosts here (I do believe in them, however) but according to what my aunt and her parents told me when I was really young (This was their house and when her mom was put in a nursing home before she passed away, my aunt sold it to us since she lives in another state) the conditions are right for ghosts. The woods around the property used to be used for lynchings in the late 19th and early 20th century (We're right on the border to OK's Indian Lands) and before he built the house they had to get the police to cut down people that were hung from the tree in our front yard.

Sorry for the wall of text but right now I feel like I took a box of antihistamine before they took the ephedrine out of it.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:58 am 
Member of Trilateral Commission

Creepy.

I totally believe you. I had an "old hag"/strange figure experience about 10 years ago. I woke up in the middle of the night and I couldn't move. Up to that point I had experienced sleep paralysis but this was something different. There was a loud buzzing in my head and I felt a hand on my back. I tried to scream but I couldn't. I was able to turn my head enough to see the silhouette of a figure in between me and the glowing orange lcd display of the vcr I had in my room. The funny thing is that although I felt it holding me down it was too far across the room to reach me. Maybe there were two things.

Hopefully somebody will know something to help you repel whatever did this.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:45 pm 
Skull and Bones Flunkie

I have had a few of these types of experiences over the years, but I have never actually seen the hag, but I have seen the shadow man that is also often mentioned in these stories.

The scariest one still creeps me out when I think about it. I was in bed and I had this feeling that a bunch of small creatures were in my room. I didn't open my eyes, just had that feeling. You mentioning the distant laughter is a good way to describe it, maybe that's why I got the impression there were a bunch of tiny creatures. I then felt something on my bed. I had a buddy that used to crash on my floor all the time, and initially thought it was him trying to wake me up. How ever he was not there that night. I still had not opened my eyes, cause now I didn't want to see what was on my bed. I then felt something pushing down on my chest. It felt like I was going to be pushed right though the bed, and if I didn't stop it, I was not going to wake up.

At this point I tried to get up and yell, but I could do neither. The pushing down stopped, but what happened next was even worse. It felt like a giant hand took hold of me. What ever it was picked me up and slammed me against the wall then back on the bed. Then it was over. I could move and talk again. I sat up and when I did I thought it had to have been a dream, but the fucked up thing was when I sat up, I was facing the window. The way my bed was set up, when I sat up, I should have had the window behind me. I had clearly been flipped around. I also had a bit of bruising on my ribs and chest. To this day I am not sure what to make of it all.

Since that happened, I have had other, but lesser experiences. Every time it happens I have been sleeping on my back, which I rarely do. I know now the feeling that comes with these experiences, so if I get that feeling, I make sure to wake myself up fully and change position and then try to go back to sleep. These ones my have simply been sleep paralysis, but I won't risk it.

The last definite experience I had was actually kind of funny. It happened during the day. I got that feeling someone was there so I opened my eyes and seen a shadow man standing at the foot of my bed. Being in the daytime, he was very clear. I was able to move this time time though. I remember being more annoyed then scared. I sat up, looked right at it, and told it to fuck off and then rolled over and went back to sleep. Haven't had an experience since. :lol: