The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: my crazy dreams
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 am 
Modern Day Nephilim

Had one of my crazy dreams last night.

I was apparently in charge of ensuring that a long-running SNL-like show stayed on television. I had one chance to prove that people still cared about the show.

So I booked the Evans family from Good Times. (Don't ask me why, i haven't a clue). The show is bombing when Florida and the daughter end up doing some crazy circus act that defies logic and we see a huge ratings spike. Everyone is celebrating when we go to commercial, but the network is telling me the show's going to die.

As I go to tell the mother and daughter their valiant efforts didn't succeed, Jimmy Walker, who heard the news, grabs a mic, walks out on stage and unscripted performs a slow, moving Susan Boyle style performance that brings the ratings to an all-time high in the final moments of the show. The network has no choice but to re-up for next season.

But then in all the celebration, word comes down quickly the Evans family hasn't paid taxes in years. I start flashing back through the last 20 years -- a son who won a gold medal (not a clue) for them, of the family living in a huge mansion, and then back in a small little apt in Chicago.

Then, word comes that China has offered to pay the Evans families U.S. tax debt, so long as they agree to live out the rest of their life in that country.

I'm doing a walk through of a royal palace that the Evans family is going to live in. I tell Florida that it isn't fair. That they sacrificed enough for their country over the years, and now they've been destroyed after saving the SNL-like show.

Florida smiles, says it's going to be alright. That Jimmy needs to be surrounded by his family to stay out of trouble. And then she said "We've always had Good Times together."

And then I woke up.
:shock: :roll: :shock: :roll: :shock: 8) :roll: :shock: :!: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :roll:

Post subject: Re: my crazy dreams
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:47 am 
Member of Trilateral Commission

Hilarious!!!

That sounds like one of my dreams after I take melatonin.

Post subject: Re: my crazy dreams
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:54 am 
Shadow Person

I once had a dream of 5 voluptuous naked girls walking around in my apartment when I got home .But they were too busy for me !!! lol. Analyze that one DR. FREUD!!! LOL.