The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:36 am 
Low Initiate Freemason

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/09/ ... -officers/

Read this article and check it out Monday.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:30 am 
Low Initiate Freemason

Here is the link to watch the video of the Press Club release.

http://www.necn.com/09/27/10/Shocking-r ... eedID=4213

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:34 am 
Site Admin

Unfortunately, events like this always yield the same media message: "should we take this [UFOs] seriously?" and the answer is invariably an unspoken "no," because the story is out of the news cycle within 24 hours.

That said, I'll endorse Rich Dolan's "shots on goal" analogy for disclosure and this type of event (UFOs & Nukes press conference) presented in a serious manner that merely asks people to examine the issue is light years ahead of the hot garbage being spewed by the Exopols, which mostly consists of over-the-top histrionics about UFOs and aliens.

"An artist has got to be constantly in a state of becoming." -- Bob Dylan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:13 am 
Bilderburger Attendee

Maybe more market penetration than most. It even made it to my facebook wall from someone who doesn't give a rip about UFOs. I responded with a link to their interview on BOA Audio.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:39 pm 
Low Initiate Freemason

I hope more market penetration. Difficult to tell. Some of the local memebers of MUFON were glad my wife contacted them about it since they hadn't heard. Shameful really.

It really kind of makes me sick though to think that so many people love the whole "alien thing" and they love "reality" TV shows but you combine the two and their eyes glaze and they think these people and you are nuts. It's very difficult for me to take sometimes. I guess as long as they can watch aliens and eat popcorn and their "reality" TV is illusory reality they are happy and content.

Sorry for the minor rant.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:40 am 
Low Initiate Freemason

Last night on my way to work I heard on the radio, on the Jerry Doyle show, Leslie Kean talking about her book, "UFOs: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record" . They were also discussing the press event from Monday. It has lasted in the news for close to a week and is showing up in places that it wouldn't before. Could disclosure be just over the horizon? We can all hope.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:55 pm 
Low Initiate Freemason

I wrote a letter to the editor of the Washington Post which they printed in yesterday's print edition of the Post. Oct. 16, 2010. The LTTE concerned the Post's dissmissive coverage of the UFO press conference, specifically John Kelly's goofball style. Kelly is known as a goof columnist for the Post, yet this is the guy they chose to cover the event.