The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:02 pm 
Bilderburger Attendee

http://timesonline.typepad.com/science/ ... iracy.html

This came from the Times Online, written by Michael Brooks, a C2C guest who is the author of "13 things that make no sense." It's about a possible coverup in the search for extraterrestrial life on Mars by NASA (Never A Straight Answer - copyright Jim Marrs)

An interesting point in the article is the Mars Curse: where there is an exorbiantly low success rate of craft going to Mars - like 50 percent.

"This series presents information based in part on theory and conjecture. The producer's purpose is to suggest some possible explanations, but not necessarily the only ones, to the mysteries we will examine."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:56 pm 
Eleven Eleven Keyholder

I interviewed for NASA(Ames, JPL, etc) in the past(no Im not giving a timeframe nor evidence for reasons which should be obvious). I spent several days in multiple locations and multiple states, had access to some documents that were rather interesting, and can safely say.... I dont know about a conspiracy for Mars, but from the narrow slice of data I was shown...there are some things you arent being told.... sometimes because they take forever to collect and verify more data... sometimes for other reasons.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:29 pm 
Y2K Profiteer

I still like the Hoagland idea that Mars was a moon from a destroyed planet between Mars and Jupiter.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:07 am 
Hoagland-esque

Fazer wrote:
I still like the Hoagland idea that Mars was a moon from a destroyed planet between Mars and Jupiter.

That certianly makes alot of sense.