The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Big Brother 13 ~!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:16 pm 
Modern Day Nephilim

Jeff was fucking robbed tonight. He knocked his yellow shoe OUT OF BOUNDS on the left side and didn't even realize it. He had no chance to ever find that second shoe because of that.

WHAT A MONUMENTAL FAIL FOR BIG BROTHER GAME DESIGNERS.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:27 pm 
Modern Day Nephilim

Wow. the show just became unwatchable.

Shelly - evil bitch floater.
Adam - floater.
Porshe - floater.
Kalia - sleep, eat, cry, sleep, eat, cry floater
Jordan -- $500,000 floater.

and Satan.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:02 am 
Site Admin

I like it. I didn't want a veteran to win. They didn't deserve it and were way too self-entitled.

Huge Porsche fan now. I like her dopey personality. Kalia still sucks, though.

Shelly is playing perhaps the best BB game since Dan. We'll see if she can finish and win the money though. That jury will be super bitter.

I really want to see what happened right before the live show, since apparently Shelly was outed by Adam or something like that and Adam, Jeff, and Shelly had a huge fight.

Adam is useless. He's already flopping over to the newbies alliance, the dope.

"An artist has got to be constantly in a state of becoming." -- Bob Dylan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:20 am 
Site Admin

Killer Jordan v. Shelly fight tonight after the live show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbgiiKfXnR0 Never seen Jordan this pissed.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:10 am 
Modern Day Nephilim

Huge Porshe fan? :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
she sat around for 54 days without playing the game. wow.

Cassi was the only newcomer worth rooting for.

as for shelly, I'd respect her more if she didn't cling to J/J's side from day 1 and actually did something in comps.
Shelly's not half the player Dan was.

Here's what jeff said in his blog:
"shelly is awesome, so down to earth, easy to talk to."

and said Jordan "did a wonderful thing when she gave up that phone call to home, because i know how much she wanted to talk to her mom! but she did the right thing and that's one of the many things i love about jordan to say the least!"

So, good for Jordan for flipping out on Shelly over the call.

But in the end, Jordan's floated her way to half a mil. None of those remaining people are worth rooting for because they either floated all season or are the devil incarnate. :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:11 pm 
Site Admin

redsonsuperman wrote:

Adam - floater.
Porshe - floater.

and Satan.

Yikes, is this RSS writing or is it Rachel? (ducks a flying clown shoe thrown by RSS).

All of those people can't be floaters ! That term has been so bastardized on this show, by Brenchel especially, that it has lost all meaning, like 'backdoor.'

A floater floats to whomever has the power, week after week, and doesn't win comps (either intentionally or not). It's a 100% valid strategy and many have won the game using it in the past, which is why the allegedly 'real players' hate floaters so much.

Porsche and Kalia are not floaters, they were Team Dani and won comps (2 HoHs for K and 1 HoH & PoV for P). Jordan is not a floater, she was totally Team Veterans.

No argument on Rachel, she is the devil. Loved how her plan to expose Shelly last night ended up ruining the Veterans game. She can't see past personal grudges, per usual.

Shelly was a floater disguised as a Vets alliance member, probably weighing both sides and trying to figure out the best time to make a move to solidify her end game. Shelly is 1000% better at the game than Adam, which is why she is looking at a possible Final 3 appearance. She's also no longer a floater and is now solidly in Team Newbie. She knew there was a time to strike and had the balls to do it. She may lose the game, but gained my respect for doing some insane shit this past week and turning the house completely upside down and essentially decimating the Veterans alliance, taking it from 5 to 2 in about an hour.

On the other end of the spectrum, Adam has blatantly thrown key competitions (see last night's Before and After comp) that would have saved his 'alliance' and remains a floater, trying to stay good with the remaining Vets and the Newbs, which he has done all season. And, sadly, Adam may win the game, since he never betrayed the Vets, thus possibly garnering the 4 winning jury votes.

I like Porsche because she is funny in a dopey way without being stupid like Jordan. Plus, she's gotten kind of chubby these last few weeks (check out the muffin top after she won PoV last night), which is weirdly humanizing for her 'character' since she started out as the 'hot chick' and now has become more normalized in my eyes, while still being cute as hell.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:46 pm 
Modern Day Nephilim

binnall wrote:
redsonsuperman wrote:

Adam - floater.
Porshe - floater.

and Satan.

Yikes, is this RSS writing or is it Rachel? (ducks a flying clown shoe thrown by RSS).

All of those people can't be floaters ! That term has been so bastardized on this show, by Brenchel especially, that it has lost all meaning, like 'backdoor.'

A floater floats to whomever has the power, week after week, and doesn't win comps (either intentionally or not). It's a 100% valid strategy and many have won the game using it in the past, which is why the allegedly 'real players' hate floaters so much.

Porsche and Kalia are not floaters, they were Team Dani and won comps (2 HoHs for K and 1 HoH & PoV for P). Jordan is not a floater, she was totally Team Veterans.

No argument on Rachel, she is the devil. Loved how her plan to expose Shelly last night ended up ruining the Veterans game. She can't see past personal grudges, per usual.

Shelly was a floater disguised as a Vets alliance member, probably weighing both sides and trying to figure out the best time to make a move to solidify her end game. Shelly is 1000% better at the game than Adam, which is why she is looking at a possible Final 3 appearance. She's also no longer a floater and is now solidly in Team Newbie. She knew there was a time to strike and had the balls to do it. She may lose the game, but gained my respect for doing some insane shit this past week and turning the house completely upside down and essentially decimating the Veterans alliance, taking it from 5 to 2 in about an hour.

On the other end of the spectrum, Adam has blatantly thrown key competitions (see last night's Before and After comp) that would have saved his 'alliance' and remains a floater, trying to stay good with the remaining Vets and the Newbs, which he has done all season. And, sadly, Adam may win the game, since he never betrayed the Vets, thus possibly garnering the 4 winning jury votes.

I like Porsche because she is funny in a dopey way without being stupid like Jordan. Plus, she's gotten kind of chubby these last few weeks (check out the muffin top after she won PoV last night), which is weirdly humanizing for her 'character' since she started out as the 'hot chick' and now has become more normalized in my eyes, while still being cute as hell.

My definition of floater is someone who floats through the game without every doing any real damage or accomplishing anything.

It's like Jeff said last night, these people slept for 54 days and then woke up last night.

Shelly was QUEEN floater until last night. Now she's basically Team Newbie's version of Jeff. Ironic. She's probably got a "big jeff" in her pants that she brought from home too, if you know what I mean.

Adam still is a floater.
Porshe was completely a floater until last night. But then she won the HOH and put up the two best players in the house and, sadly, got rid of Jeff. But like you said, all she did prior to last night was go from hot chick to muffin top.
Kalia - sleep, eat, cry, sleep, eat, cry floater. She won an HOH, made a bold move and then spent a week CRYING about her attempted big move and did everything she could to backtrack away from her big move. That's a floater, in my opinion. And then suddenly last night she's doing things because Dani would have wanted that way. Fuck you bitch.

Jordan -- $500,000 floater. Sweet as honey, dumb as a brick. She's floated through two seasons without doing much of anything besides sit in the pool.

And then there's Satan.

TO say that Porshe is dopey and JOrdan is stupid is WRONG WRONG WRONG>

Jordan's no rocket scientist to be sure. She's just been coddled a little too much by her family and has been able to get by on her good lucks by being a sweet person. She's a freakin' receptionist.

Whereas Porshe is utterly stupid and figures the best way she can get by in life is using her looks. COCKTAIL WAITRESS!!!!!!

But she's STUPID. She couldn't tell you the difference between her arm pit, elbow and forearm. You really think Jordan couldn't do that?

STUPID. Porshe was reading from the bible the other night and said Rabby instead of Rabbi, which made evil bitch Shelly laugh out loud. Jordan's ditzy, but there's no way she would not read and pronounce Rabbi.

Porshe is a vile, stupid, disgusting creature, and only a couple of cocktail services away from turning into Rachel.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:21 pm 
Site Admin

Ah, I see where there was confusion. In old school BB, what you are calling a 'floater' was called 'furniture,' (seriously). As in, "Adam is useless, he doesn't win anything or do anything, he's essentially furniture in here." It appears that the term has morphed into 'floater' over the years. My definition, stated above, was what 'floater' originally meant.

We'll have to agree to disagree on Porsche, but I think we can agree that the vast majority of HGs still left are awful, from Rachel to Kalia to Shelley to Adam. Jordan is just an innocent dupe.

For once, I can't wait to see Sunday's episode, since we missed some massive fight that happened like 30 minutes before the live show started.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:30 pm 
Modern Day Nephilim

binnall wrote:
Ah, I see where there was confusion. In old school BB, what you are calling a 'floater' was called 'furniture,' (seriously). As in, "Adam is useless, he doesn't win anything or do anything, he's essentially furniture in here." It appears that the term has morphed into 'floater' over the years. My definition, stated above, was what 'floater' originally meant.

We'll have to agree to disagree on Porsche, but I think we can agree that the vast majority of HGs still left are awful, from Rachel to Kalia to Shelley to Adam. Jordan is just an innocent dupe.

For once, I can't wait to see Sunday's episode, since we missed some massive fight that happened like 30 minutes before the live show started.

Furniture. I like that.
That is a better term than floater.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:43 pm 
Oil Industry Executive

Is it just me, or have the interventions from production been far more blatant this year than in previous seasons. It's like they're not even trying to hide the fact that they're clearly manipulating things.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:53 pm 
Modern Day Nephilim

yep, shady shit.

have bailed on after dark. but did watch tonight's show.

Shelly is one slithery snake.

I'd have much more respect for Adam if he just came out and said he was purposely tanking every single competition. If he's truly trying, well. :roll: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:29 am 
Oil Industry Executive

I'm done with this show. It's basically just Allison Grodner's avenue to pursue her weird fucking fetisihes, as fucking roidmaster Jessie makes yet another appearance that no one asked for.

Shitty season to begin with, but that's too much. I'm done. Maybe if they get back to basic next season I'll give it another shot, but life is too short to devote this much attention to what has devolved into goofy garbage.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:04 am 
Site Admin

Yes, this season has been a disaster, of sorts. Way, way too many twists. And almost all of them have reeked of producer interference.

The fans on the boards are saying the same thing, that this season has been over-booked, to use some wrestling parlance.

I've a sinking feeling that either Jordan or Rachel are winning this game. Adam and Porsche do not look like viable contenders, unless they are facing off against each other in the finals. And Kalia is essentially done this week.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:15 pm 
Modern Day Nephilim

Orpheus wrote:
I'm done with this show. It's basically just Allison Grodner's avenue to pursue her weird fucking fetisihes, as fucking roidmaster Jessie makes yet another appearance that no one asked for.

Shitty season to begin with, but that's too much. I'm done. Maybe if they get back to basic next season I'll give it another shot, but life is too short to devote this much attention to what has devolved into goofy garbage.

WHAT? That's ridiculous. I missed the last show. Thankfully.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:23 pm 
Oil Industry Executive

binnall wrote:
Yes, this season has been a disaster, of sorts. Way, way too many twists. And almost all of them have reeked of producer interference.

The fans on the boards are saying the same thing, that this season has been over-booked, to use some wrestling parlance.

I've a sinking feeling that either Jordan or Rachel are winning this game. Adam and Porsche do not look like viable contenders, unless they are facing off against each other in the finals. And Kalia is essentially done this week.

Several people on other places I read have taken to just saying the whole thing is outright rigged. I don't know if I'd go THAT far, but the interference by production has been insane. Jordan and Rachel were both saved by production, beyond question. I know that the contracts for the show are careful to say that it's not a game show (and thus subject to regulations regarding fairness) but a competitive entertainment show, so they aren't technically beholden to being fair, but it's still shady. They're outright manipulating the game at this point, and if I was an HG I'd be PISSED. The problem with 'expected the unexpected' is that now the unexpected ALWAYS happens.

Combine that with the fact that there were a bunch of boring people in the house this year (not one of the noobs had a personality. Not a one.) and you've got a really lousy season.

Things I would like to see next year, otherwise I'm probably done for good:

-Either NO returning houseguests or a full All-Star season. No mixing. It fucks up the house dynamics immediately. I'm fine with all new people or all All-Stars, but no mixing. It kills the early game.

-PERSONALITY. Please, find some interesting people. Supposedly the returning teams this year were a late decision when production realized the HG's they'd picked up to that point were all insane boring. Do a better job of picking people with big personalities and different life/world views. The most fun part of the show is the social experiment, and there has been little of that the last two seasons (except for Rachel and Brendan, last year's houseguests got along way too well. It was still a better season, though.)

-Stop interfering. Simple request: Let the game play itself out. This year has seen too many twists, surprises, gimmicks, and other nonsense and it comes across as if production is just killing time until Jordan or Rachel win.

- Chill with the stupid gimmicks. No teams, no cliques, no saboteurs. Just let the people play. That stuff never amounts to anything one way or the other, so kill it. Also, one (and only one) Pandora's Box. That can be a Deus Ex Machina every single time production wants their chosen ones to be safe.

In the end, that's NOT that much to ask. But somehow I get the feeling Grodner would think it is.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next