rooting against
1. Arsenio
2. Debbie Gibson.
3. Aiken.

Who the hell is Audrey O'Day?

Post subject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:09 pm 
Hoagland-esque

Well, Takei and Carolla are gone. (I <3 Afam Carolla, he CRACKS me up).

What, exactly, has Arsenio DONE so far? I don't know, yet, everybody loves him.

Ferrigno was really getting on my nerves, but then he got made manager and pulled it off.

Debbie Gibson is trying WAY too hard to be pretty.

I have NO idea who Aubrey is, but she's spunky.

I liked Lampenelli at first, but now I just think she's really mean and HATES pretty girls.

I think Dayanna is about the prettiest girl I ever saw.

Patricia Velasquez seems pretty sharp, but I can only picture that awesome sword fight she had with Rachel Weizs wearing gold bikinis in "The Mummy Returns". Best scene in that movie.

I sound like a guy, here, but I'm NOT.

Anyway, I have 2 more episodes to watch, so I'm not quite caught up yet.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:19 pm 
Modern Day Nephilim

Aligater wrote:
Well, Takei and Carolla are gone. (I <3 Afam Carolla, he CRACKS me up).

What, exactly, has Arsenio DONE so far? I don't know, yet, everybody loves him.

Ferrigno was really getting on my nerves, but then he got made manager and pulled it off.

Debbie Gibson is trying WAY too hard to be pretty.

I have NO idea who Aubrey is, but she's spunky.

I liked Lampenelli at first, but now I just think she's really mean and HATES pretty girls.

I think Dayanna is about the prettiest girl I ever saw.

Patricia Velasquez seems pretty sharp, but I can only picture that awesome sword fight she had with Rachel Weizs wearing gold bikinis in "The Mummy Returns". Best scene in that movie.

I sound like a guy, here, but I'm NOT.

Anyway, I have 2 more episodes to watch, so I'm not quite caught up yet.

I'm not as high on Lampanelli these days, although she definitely has been one of the strongest players in the game. But she was too much a cheerleader for O'Day, who is horrible.

I think Gibson has tried to be this season's Holly Robinson.

Arsenio has done nothing.

Clay's probably going to win it all, but I think he's sneaky and don't like him.

I'm hoping Teller can win it all.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:53 pm 
Hoagland-esque

Yeah, Teller is very smart and capable. He did an AMAZING job on that Medievel thingie. and he's so LARGE. eeeesh.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:51 pm 
Modern Day Nephilim

Aligater wrote:
Yeah, Teller is very smart and capable. He did an AMAZING job on that Medievel thingie. and he's so LARGE. eeeesh.

Clay clearly dislikes him. And I dislike Clay. I have no choice but to root for him, at least to outlast Clay.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:48 pm 
Hoagland-esque

Holey moley, i caught another episode. Arsenio really unloaded on O'Day. And Lisa praised Dayana. Can't believe it.

Poor Lou is really floundering. He thought HE should've been the guy in the commercial proposing to the young girl, and they never even considered him, and then when he mentioned in the board room they should have used their "star power" instead of an unknown...Trump said "Yeah! you coulda used Penn"! I think that cut Lou to the bone. I don't think he realizes that he's like 200 years old.

I missed an episode, where they mixed up the teams...SOMEONE erased it off my DVR...grrrrrrrrr!!!

I can't believe Dee got fired, that's the one I missed. Was he ever project manager?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:06 pm 
Modern Day Nephilim

Aligater wrote:
Holey moley, i caught another episode. Arsenio really unloaded on O'Day. And Lisa praised Dayana. Can't believe it.

Poor Lou is really floundering. He thought HE should've been the guy in the commercial proposing to the young girl, and they never even considered him, and then when he mentioned in the board room they should have used their "star power" instead of an unknown...Trump said "Yeah! you coulda used Penn"! I think that cut Lou to the bone. I don't think he realizes that he's like 200 years old.

I missed an episode, where they mixed up the teams...SOMEONE erased it off my DVR...grrrrrrrrr!!!

I can't believe Dee got fired, that's the one I missed. Was he ever project manager?

Lisa's praise for Dayana is short-lived.

Lou really was awful. But it's not his fault. They shouldn't put people on the show that can't really contribute. And there were several of them this season....

Dee was project manager and won a whopping $325,000 for March of Dimes.

Still pulling for Teller.
Still think Aiken may win it all, and that would be awful.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:19 pm 
Modern Day Nephilim

Ah yes!!!

We've come to that magical fucking moment in a so-called reality TV show competition where there's an APPARENT fork in the road and a tough decision has to be made. problem is, there really is no tough decision at all and the WRONG decision is made to keep someone in the game that should be fired.

This is just like when K-Grease lost out on winning Hell's Kitchen for no apparent reason.

And now Penn loses on the most bullshit of board rooms to Clay Aiken.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Penn came up with the concept for the entire task.
The judges hated his slogan, but loved the concept of the photo that he created.
Aiken did NO creative. Aiken really did NOTHING on the task.
Trump states that HE didn't hate the slogan, but preferred the other team's slogan.
And then instead of firing the project manager, who should get the hook when things don't go right in a tight race, he inexplicably keeps Aiken -- without giving a reason -- and fires Penn.

It's become obvious that Trump has already picked his winner. He will keep Aiken at all costs. And for that reason, refuse to watch any more.