The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Big Brother 14 ~!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:57 pm 
Modern Day Nephilim

I don't know who I dislike more, Evil Dan or Indecisive Ian.

Oh yeah, I hate that tippy-toe motherfucker more. I get that he has some socially awkward tendencies, but he can't even align with anyone when asked without creeping them out -- he has done that to Britney, Boogie, and now Frank.

Shocked at how much of a prick Dan was this week.

At this point, I'm rooting for Frank and Britney.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:30 pm 
Skull and Bones Flunkie

redsonsuperman wrote:
I don't know who I dislike more, Evil Dan or Indecisive Ian.

Oh yeah, I hate that tippy-toe motherfucker more. I get that he has some socially awkward tendencies, but he can't even align with anyone when asked without creeping them out -- he has done that to Britney, Boogie, and now Frank.

Shocked at how much of a prick Dan was this week.

At this point, I'm rooting for Frank and Britney.

i'm always rooting for frank... he seems like he can't be stopped.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:21 am 
Modern Day Nephilim

Holy houdini!!!!

Dan apparently pulled off a miracle today.

Sounds like he did some major scene to crush Danielle in front of the entire house, but he's selling it to Dani as a trick he pulled to HELP her.

sounds like it worked, and now has Frank on his side and has masterminded Britney's demise.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:34 am 
Site Admin

Yeah, followed the Dan / Frank convo after Dan did the big bit in front of the house.

Apparently, Dani is on board and so is Jenn. Jenn agreed to use veto on Dan and then Britney will go on the block and, hopefully, get voted out.

If this works, Dan is probably the greatest BB player ever. This is truly a masterful move.

"An artist has got to be constantly in a state of becoming." -- Bob Dylan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:30 am 
Modern Day Nephilim

He said he devised this during his 24-hours in solitary.

So, that means Evil Dan looking for quarters was real. I want to see the blowup first, but I see no way where I'll come out of this supporting Dan.

Britney's game will once again be derailed by the folks she trusts most.

Dan comes off as an extremely jealous person this season. He didn't like Frank because he was close with Boogie. He doesn't like Ian because he is liked by everyone in the house. Now he's jealous of Britney because she too is well liked, and close to Dani.

Shane isn't even on the radar, which goes to show how much they think of him outside a physical comp.

I can't see Dan beating Frank or Dani in a final two. I think Dan would only beat Joe at this point.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:54 pm 
Site Admin

Kudos to Dan for pulling off the greatest save in BB history today. Off the block and throws house into chaos.

I don't think Dan has changed from his previous season, RSS, except he had a huge target on his back from the beginning of this season. He's purely in this to win this and be the only 2x winner. I think what you perceive as jealousy is actually Dan sizing up people who could challenge his path to the end game.

If Dan gets to final 2 against anyone but Frank, he will win if it comes down to pure gameplay.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:18 pm 
Modern Day Nephilim

binnall wrote:
Kudos to Dan for pulling off the greatest save in BB history today. Off the block and throws house into chaos.

I don't think Dan has changed from his previous season, RSS, except he had a huge target on his back from the beginning of this season. He's purely in this to win this and be the only 2x winner. I think what you perceive as jealousy is actually Dan sizing up people who could challenge his path to the end game.

If Dan gets to final 2 against anyone but Frank, he will win if it comes down to pure gameplay.

Nah, he's just a manipulating piece of shit this season. I'll be disappointed if he makes it to the final two.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:37 pm 
Site Admin

Please, you sound like a sour grapes Britney fan. It is just a game, RSS, just a game. You have to be manipulative to win. Britney was playing an awesome game, she was just two steps behind Dan, just like Mike Boogie was a couple of weeks ago.

Dan worked his magic. Frank had him out the door and Dan convinced him to save him. Jenn fucking hated him after the 'funeral' and an hour later agreed to use veto to save him. Give credit where credit is due. It takes some serious moves to make that shit happen in like 2 hours of time.

I love how everyone in the house has hated Dan for like 2 weeks, when he is playing circles around all of them. Britney said as much on Sunday's show, that she and Shane had to protect themselves, so they went to Frank and cut a deal before the HoH. Well, Dan had to protect himself, so he pulled the greatest play in BB history, end of story. Tired of the bitterness from the people who get outplayed on BB.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:10 pm 
Modern Day Nephilim

I said Dan pulled off a miracle. Props to him for the best move of the season.

Yea, I was a bitter Britney fan. I'm over it now. I do think the entertainment factor will go way down when she's out the door.

I will be disappointed if dan makes it to final two.

Frank and Ian.
Frank and Shane.
Shane and Ian.

any of those combos would be good. It would be a shame if Jenn or Joe make it to final two.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:26 pm 
Site Admin

I didn't mean to bust on you, RSS. I get fired up about BB, too. As a Dan fan, I was getting pissed that Britney just cut him loose this weekend and jumped in with Frank, so I was definitely experiencing some shaudenfraude on my end.

I can see why it is annoying as a Brit fan, because she was playing a near perfect game. What crushed it all was Dan spelling that out to Frank, which spun the target back around.

While we can agree to disagree on Dan v. Britney, I'm happy to tell you that I am fully on board the Ian hate. He is a weasily little fucker. His post-POV ceremony reaction to Frank today was pathetic. I expected better out of him as a gamer, but his post-Boogie eviction behavior just showed him to be a low rent schemer and someone who couldn't really keep all the plates spinning very well.

That said, Ian v. Frank would be a great Final 2, because it would be brains v. brawn, gameplay v. competition wins. A very compelling final, provided they both can survive to get there.

I honestly would be surprised if either Frank or Dan make it to the end, since they are both massive targets. And Ian will likely be collatoral damage as well. So, I'm afraid it will be something awful like Joe v. Shane or Jenn v. Dani.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:57 pm 
Skull and Bones Flunkie

binnall wrote:
So, I'm afraid it will be something awful like Joe v. Shane or Jenn v. Dani.

I'll quit watching if this is the case...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:34 am 
Modern Day Nephilim

You can rip me all you want.
Britney is Queen of the DR and probably my all-time favorite player, ahead of Jeff and Dan.

After watching Dani's post-meltdown over Dan and then listening to the latest Gorightly show on BoA, it made me think what if all the chicks on BB were all candidates to be presidential models for mk-ultra

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:33 am 
Modern Day Nephilim

BTW: Bitter Britney is epic tonight on After Dark. Love it!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:07 am 
Site Admin

Missing it because I'm working tonight.

To be quite honest, if Shane & Joe had any sense, they'd keep her over Daniel, but they don't, so they won't.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:10 am 
Modern Day Nephilim

binnall wrote:
Missing it because I'm working tonight.

To be quite honest, if Shane & Joe had any sense, they'd keep her over Daniel, but they don't, so they won't.

She ranted about Frank for about 15 minutes. she also kept complaining for wine, but they haven't given them any.

It's gotten pretty boring now.... just a preview of the rest of this season....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next