The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Big Brother 15 ~!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:11 pm 
Modern Day Nephilim

Maybe that's why they took it away from her and gave it to the fans this week.

Another bad thing about new season. They gave them beer and wine right as program went off air last night. So any drunk fights are subject to a cleaned up tv version.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:46 pm 
Low Initiate Freemason

Not a big fan of BB, but I have to say this now has me hooked! Watching Amanda devolve into a version of Jack of "Lord of the Flies" has been nothing but mesmerizing - and frightening.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:41 pm 
Modern Day Nephilim

catgrrrl wrote:
Not a big fan of BB, but I have to say this now has me hooked! Watching Amanda devolve into a version of Jack of "Lord of the Flies" has been nothing but mesmerizing - and frightening.

I don't know which was more entertaining, Aaron being laughed at by the audience for her poor attempt to explain the words she used to describe people early in the season or

Amanda and Elissa each describing each other as pure evil.

Jeff still hasn't asked Jordan to marry him. Crazy.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:22 pm 
Low Initiate Freemason

redsonsuperman wrote:

I don't know which was more entertaining, Aaron being laughed at by the audience for her poor attempt to explain the words she used to describe people early in the season or

Amanda and Elissa each describing each other as pure evil.

Jeff still hasn't asked Jordan to marry him. Crazy.

I haven't been watching until recently , so I don't know Jeff and Jordan. But I am amazed that any of these relationships last off the air.

I was actually pretty amazed that Arryn was able to sit in that chair and not crawl under it. I can't imagine being able to look at Julie Chen's face and answer those questions. (And I can't imagine being Julie Chen and asking those questions without laughing in her face, too.)

I know CBS is getting a lot of flack for airing this s**t said, but I think it's really important to put this stuff out there. Too much of this is hidden and only done to others when they think no one is watching. If it's put out in the light, no one can deny its existence. I can see Arryn really believing that what she said isn't a problem. But ironically she is using the "Southern stereotype" as an excuse for being judged unfairly. REALLY?! Using an ignorant, offensive preconceived notion to judge who a person is is hurtful and unfair? Hmmm.... Then they used her exact quotes and she had no where to hide. I'm sure she is still a victim in her mind, though.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:32 am 
Modern Day Nephilim

She had that worried look like 'oh shit, I'm not in pretend land anymore. Do I still have a job'

Nope. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:41 am 
Low Initiate Freemason

redsonsuperman wrote:
She had that worried look like 'oh shit, I'm not in pretend land anymore. Do I still have a job'

Nope. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yes, I would pay to see her reaction when they tell her. I hear that her parents had already hired a PR firm for her.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:58 pm 
Modern Day Nephilim

Last nights after dark (which I just watched off DVr) was the best of season and no alcohol was involved.

GM was lobbing insult after insult after insult at the queen of mean, who went into a teary rage.

Funny to see Amanda complaining bout people throwing barbs at her, when she's been done most of the trash talking this season.

The result? Pizza boy got a reality check when his showmance was asking him what kind of man he was for not defending her. She called him a little boy a few times.
:evil:
That relationship will last about five seconds outside the show.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:59 pm 
Low Initiate Freemason

redsonsuperman wrote:
Last nights after dark (which I just watched off DVr) was the best of season and no alcohol was involved.

GM was lobbing insult after insult after insult at the queen of mean, who went into a teary rage.

Funny to see Amanda complaining bout people throwing barbs at her, when she's been done most of the trash talking this season.

The result? Pizza boy got a reality check when his showmance was asking him what kind of man he was for not defending her. She called him a little boy a few times.

I am embarrassed tp say that I spend most of my days catching up on the live feeds on this site: http://tvgrapevine.com/index.php/bb15-live-feed-updates . They went through the argument - but of course, nothing matches actually watching it. I wonder if they will show any of it in the show tonight. I have to say, that based upon the updates, the McCranda relationship consists of her constantly treating him like a kid while she is the nagging mother-ish figure. I agree that this relationship SHOULD not last after they get out of the house, but they are both kind of messed up to be in it in the first place. They also keep referring to Amanda's medications. Do you have any idea what they are?

I am SO hoping Amanda goes tonight - and that Elissa is caught off guard and ends up going home.

Sometimes it creeps into my mind that McCrae was using Amanda as his heavy to clear the path for his eventual win. At this point, everyone thinks Amanda has been the force in that relationship and that McCrae just goes along with her. But what if he has been just laying low and has been the ultimate Amanda confidant. Then when she is finally voted out, he can act like he was under some kind of "spell" and redeem himself in the minds of the other houseguests - who are still lulled into thinking that he is some kind of passive pawn. And next thing you know... BOOM!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:04 pm 
Modern Day Nephilim

catgrrrl wrote:
redsonsuperman wrote:

I am embarrassed tp say that I spend most of my days catching up on the live feeds on this site: http://tvgrapevine.com/index.php/bb15-live-feed-updates . They went through the argument - but of course, nothing matches actually watching it. I wonder if they will show any of it in the show tonight. I have to say, that based upon the updates, the McCranda relationship consists of her constantly treating him like a kid while she is the nagging mother-ish figure. I agree that this relationship SHOULD not last after they get out of the house, but they are both kind of messed up to be in it in the first place. They also keep referring to Amanda's medications. Do you have any idea what they are?

I am SO hoping Amanda goes tonight - and that Elissa is caught off guard and ends up going home.

Sometimes it creeps into my mind that McCrae was using Amanda as his heavy to clear the path for his eventual win. At this point, everyone thinks Amanda has been the force in that relationship and that McCrae just goes along with her. But what if he has been just laying low and has been the ultimate Amanda confidant. Then when she is finally voted out, he can act like he was under some kind of "spell" and redeem himself in the minds of the other houseguests - who are still lulled into thinking that he is some kind of passive pawn. And next thing you know... BOOM!

Not sure about the meds.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:26 pm 
Low Initiate Freemason

Bye, bye, Amanda!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:00 pm 
Modern Day Nephilim

catgrrrl wrote:
Bye, bye, Amanda!!

Amanda seemed like she planned to keep Elissa's ring. Wow,
Lucky for e she really voted to keep Amanda.

I hope judd wins it now.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:11 pm 
Low Initiate Freemason

redsonsuperman wrote:

Amanda seemed like she planned to keep Elissa's ring. Wow,
Lucky for e she really voted to keep Amanda.

I hope judd wins it now.

Yes, Amanda is very spiteful. So, it's a good thing for Elissa that Andy fessed up in the good-bye message. McCrae looks like he is in total shock. Despite that McCrae seems like he will be winning some competitions now. I guess his "spark" is back now that Amanda is gone. (They REALLY are not good for each other, but then who really cares?)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:33 pm 
Modern Day Nephilim

:shock:

Last edited by redsonsuperman on Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:34 pm 
Site Admin

Anyone but Andy. He played a great game but had no charm about it and came off as whiny too much. I'm sure BB doesn't want Gina Marie to win after all the bigotry early in the season.

Found the jury segments more entertaining than the house segments, but that's always the case this late in the game.

"An artist has got to be constantly in a state of becoming." -- Bob Dylan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:04 am 
Low Initiate Freemason

Are you guys watching the live feeds to see the jury interact? If so, I may need to check it out.

At this point, I can actually see McCrae winning. Wouldn't that be a real kick in the pants?!

Since Spencer is going to get fired from his job when he gets out, then if he won, may it will be ok. But he's also an ignorant mess.

I agree that BB doesn't want GM to win, too. I can't imagine that many of the jury members would want her to win either.

At the end of these things, it really turns out to be the better of the not-so-great. I really don't care for any of these people.