The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:47 am 
Bilderburger Attendee

This is my examination and breakdown of Kanye West video "Power".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L53gjP-TtGE

The start of this video begins with Kanye shrouded in darkness with only his eyes Illuminated from within. The Pillars behind him are the next thing the person sees. The pillars are in Ionic architecture, Ionic means "Wisdom". Since their are two rows of pillars I feel that it is in relationship to the twin pillars of Jachin and Boaz, "To Establish Strength".The two columns called the “Pillars of Hercules” in Ancient Greece stood at the gateway to the sphere of the enlightened. So in the first few secs of the video Kanye is telling the person he is Illuminated from within with Wisdom to Establish Strength. As the video pans out you see a chain around Kanye's neck attached to the head of Horus hanging about his neck. Horus being the child god of Isis and Osiris. The prerequisite of Jesus and the Messiah figure. The age of Aquarius is also the age of Horus according to New Agers and Freemasons depending on who you are talking to. Next you see the two woman with horns on their heads. These women are spose to be Isis and Hathor the protectors of Horus. Above them you see two people pouring water out of a bowl and onto their faces. This is another reference to the Age of Aquarius.
This is also a reference to the "Rainman" which was first shown to the world in Rhianna's music video entitled "Umbrella" broken down for you here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqGJSLmwOrI
Then above Kanye's head is the "Sword of Damocles" This is about a greek moral anecdote explaining that with wealth and power great danger is abound. Then right next to the sword a woman appears with a dagger. I feel that this is a symbolic effigy that he feels woman try to kill him, not physically but destroying his creative and imaginative prowess to create "music", but she does not. Entering from the left and right side of the screen a man and woman with swords come swooping in about to slice our Messiah resonator. Just as they arrive to Kanye the video freezes bounces around to show you close ups of the different scenes taking place in this video. If the video is paused at precisely the moment the two swords touch one can see it. A Freemasonic Square and Compass (following the man and woman's swords and legs) with Kanye taking the place of the "G". Kanye is also standing between the two Pillars still and is a symbol mans "Jacob Ladder" effect to perfect man and become god.

And now the Lyrics:
I'm livin' in the 21st century
Doin' something mean to it
Do it better than anybody you ever seen do it
Screams from the haters, got a nice ring to it

I guess every superhero need his own theme music
No one man should have all that power
The clock's tickin', I just count the hours
Stop trippin', I'm trippin' off the power
(21st century schizoid man)

The system broken, the schools closed, the prisons open
We ain't got nothin' to lose, ma'fucka, we rollin'
Huh? Ma'fucka, we rollin'
With some light skinned girls and some Kelly Rowlands

In this white man world, we the ones chosen
So goodnight, cruel world, I see you in the mornin'
Huh? I see you in the mornin'
This is way too much, I need a moment

No one man should have all that power
'Til then, fuck that, the world's ours

And then they
And then they
And then they
And then they

Fuck SNL and the whole cast
Tell 'em Yeezy said they can kiss my whole ass
More specifically, they can kiss my asshole
I'm an asshole? You niggas got jugs

You short minded niggas' thoughts is Napoleon
My furs is Mongolian, my ice, brought the Dodies in
Now I embody every characteristic of the egotistic
He know, he so, fuckin' gifted

I just needed time alone, with my own thoughts
Got treasures in my mind but couldn't open up my own vault
My childlike creativity, purity and honesty
Is honestly being prodded by these grown thoughts

Reality is catchin' up with me
Takin' my inner child, I'm fighting for it, custody
With these responsibilities that they entrusted me
As I look down at my diamond encrusted piece

Nigga, no one man should have all that power
'Til then, fuck that, the world's ours

And then they
And then they
And then they

And then they
And then they
And then they

Holy, powers, Austin, Powers
Lost in translation with a whole fuckin' nation
They say I was the obamanation of Obama's nation
Well, that's a pretty bad way to start the conversation
At the end of day, goddammit, I'm killin' this shit

I know damn well y'all feelin' this shit
I don't need yo' pussy, bitch, I'm on my own dick
I ain't gotta power trip, who you goin' home with?
How 'Ye doin'? I'm survivin'

I was drinkin' earlier, now I'm drivin'
Where the bad bitches, huh? Where ya hidin'?
I got the power, make yo' life so excitin'
(So excitin')

Now this'll be a beautiful death
Jumpin' out the window
Lettin' everything go
Lettin' everything go

Jumpin' out the window
Lettin' everything go
Lettin' everything go

Jumpin' out the window
Lettin' everything go
Lettin' everything go

Jumpin' out the window
Lettin' everything go
Lettin' everything go

You got the power to let power come

So in conclusion. Kanye is Illuminated from within with Wisdom to Establish Strength. Kanye resonates Horus the Savior and Messiah for the coming Aquarius age. With his guardians (Isis and Hathor) he is protected from both the Sword of Democles and would be assassins (Both physical and character). With the Rainman and the Age of Aquarius ever present. "No one man should have all that power" is what I feel is a reference to the coming Messiah at the dawn of Aquarius. Kanye himself resonating that Messiah. With the Square and Compass and our Messiah (Kanye) standing in the place of the "G". I do not feel Kanye is saying he is the Messiah instead because Kanye is a Freemason and taking the place of the sacred "G" in the square and compass he is telling you the Messiah (or Anti-Messiah) is also a Mason.

If you see anything I missed. Or anything I misinterpreted please feel free to comment. Conversation and Controversy is the way in which progress I feel is best achieved.

"There is no such thing as black magic, only cheap tricks." -Doctor Parnassus, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:13 pm 
Skull and Bones Flunkie

Kanye West is a gay fish

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:58 pm 
Bilderburger Attendee

Stucifer wrote:
Kanye West is a gay fish

No, he just likes fish sticks... In his mouth.

"There is no such thing as black magic, only cheap tricks." -Doctor Parnassus, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:04 am 
Skull and Bones Flunkie

DiosKilos wrote:
Stucifer wrote:
Kanye West is a gay fish

No, he just likes fish sticks... In his mouth.

:lol: :lol:

Probably one of the best South Park episodes in a long time.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:07 am 
Hoagland-esque

Ok, if he is a Freemason, in what Lodge was he raised? What Grand Lodge jurisdiction? Among all the lists of Famous Masons out there I don't think you'll find his name. Does this prove he is NOT one? Of course not! but it is not in character for that Lodge or Grand Lodge NOT to mention him. He is a famous man with some influence and I'm sure whatever Lodge or Grand Lodge he hails from could use a little boost.

Regarding an interpretation of his work, I'll leave that to others who enjoy it. Rap or hip-hop is not my cup of tea.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:54 pm 
Bilderburger Attendee

Prince Hall Lodge No. 38
454 West 155th Street
New York, NY 10032

He along with Jay-Z, Nas, Rick Ross, New York governor David Paterson, Jesse Jackson,Thurgood Marshall, Al Sharpton, Congressman Charles Rangel

Strange that you a Mason cannot find this out on your own. You should be telling me. And as you are well aware some masons prefer not to be mentioned on roster lists.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:15 pm 
Merovingian

Who is Kanye?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:28 pm 
Merovingian

lesley wrote:
Who is Kanye?

Yeah, that's what I say. He'll always be known as the guy that stormed the stage on Taylor Swift.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:48 pm 
Merovingian

baemark wrote:
lesley wrote:
Who is Kanye?

Yeah, that's what I say. He'll always be known as the guy that stormed the stage on Taylor Swift.

Oh, that guy. I know that I am way behind the times, but I couldn't tell you anything other than that about him. I don't even know the name of one of his songs.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:46 am 
Bilderburger Attendee

lesley wrote:
baemark wrote:
lesley wrote:
Who is Kanye?

Oh, that guy. I know that I am way behind the times, but I couldn't tell you anything other than that about him. I don't even know the name of one of his songs.

Well did you at least watch the video I had linked at the top of the article? If so what did you think?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:58 am 
Merovingian

I can't watch things I am not interested in and that would include him.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:04 am 
Merovingian

lesley wrote:
baemark wrote:
lesley wrote:
Who is Kanye?

I don't know any of his song either. I only know about him because every once in a while he shows up on the news for saying or doing something really stupid. He might be a great musician, I don't know. I think there's better stuff to listen to than rap or hip hop.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:44 am 
Bilderburger Attendee

It is not a question of if his music is good or if he is a ignorant bastard. But, to understand the symbolism in the video and decipher its meaning. Because to those that do like this music and follow his music do not understand the meaning but on the subconscious it impacts them and does initiate them into whatever magical impass it was designed for. This is all I care about.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:35 pm 
Hoagland-esque

DiosKilos wrote:
Prince Hall Lodge No. 38

Strange that you a Mason cannot find this out on your own. You should be telling me. And as you are well aware some masons prefer not to be mentioned on roster lists.

A fair answer, but Prince Hall is not my jurisdiction. Had I thought it worth the while.. I might have googled it myself.. you are correct in that. Now that I have looked it up.. I see it is formerly "El Sol de Cuba" Lodge with its Charter from the Prince Hall Grand Lodge.

I see that it is interesting that Kanye may use some Masonic Metaphors in his music but I REALLY, and TRULY don't understand why some would worry about it.