The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:32 pm 
Bilderburger Attendee

Oh Man I just got a new book, Mysterious Monuments Encyclopedia of Secret Illuminati Designs, Masonic Architecture, and Occlult Places.
By Texe Marrs
580 pages with a good 50 pages of footnotes and refrences in the back of the book.
He explores monuments from all over the world and explains (with a religous tint of course) what he thinks their overarching overtones are. I Think Freeman from the FreemanPerspective.com helped him write this book. Looks very Intresting, I will be reading it multiple times before setting it down. I'll leave you with this from his book:

"A sinister and curious Architectural Colossus is exploding across every continet on earth. The United States of America is at the heart of this incredible surge. Monuments, statues and buildings are being created everywhere with evil intent and magical purpose. Designed by visionary illuminist architects and based on knowledge of the occult wisdom, Masonic geometry and sacred numerology, this Architectural Colossus can be traced back to the antiquites of Mystery Babylon. Its secrets, once unlocked, point to an amazing and frightening future destiny for you, me and the entire world."

"There is no such thing as black magic, only cheap tricks." -Doctor Parnassus, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:30 pm 
Bilderburger Attendee

Nice.. I will have to look for that one!

and has forgotten the gift.”
-- Albert Einstein --

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:37 pm 
Merovingian

Finished the Lord of the Rings Trilogy a few weeks back. I had tried several times in the past but never made it out of the Shire. But this time I did it, I plowed through it and I'm glad I did.

I just finished a book called "Oil: power and politics in the 21st century" or something like that. I can't remember the authors name. Quite long and went into how badly ran British Petroleum has been in the last 20 years, and this book was written before the oil spill.

Now I'm reading a novel called "The War After Armageddon" by Ralph Peters. So far so good, and an interesting concept. I like future vision type books, especially of a future distopia or destruction.