The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Dark Mission...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:16 pm 
Friend of the Illuminati

I finally was able to sit down to read my copy of Dark Mission. Overall, a lot of material, however the only thing that interested me was three secret occult groups within NASA. This was only one chapter in the book, however that chapter packed a punch. The rest of the book went on and on about landing sites, and other things which bored me.

Overall, this book is worth reading on occult involvment of the OTO, Freemasons and Nazis.

I bought off half on discount.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:50 pm 
Site Admin

Yeah, I have it but it is still sitting, unopened.

Once I looked at the table of contents and saw that hyperdimensional physics was like Chapter 2, I just moved it to the bottom of my "to read" list. If it is anything like Monuments, it is full of technical jargon that may bore me to tears.

Which one is the chapter on secret occult groups in NASA ? That does sound interesting.

"An artist has got to be constantly in a state of becoming." -- Bob Dylan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:20 pm 
Bilderburger Attendee

I'm trying to get through it right now at the same time I'm
1. reading Richard Dolan's book
2. finishing Jim Marrs' Rule By Secrecy
3. reading Dick Morris' Outrage.
(a heavy plate of stuff there)

There's some great info in there, I just wonder how much is true.

My 2 biggest complaints:

1. The black and white photos suck ass, straight up. You can't see anything through this whitish haze on half of those "smoking guns".
The crystal towers et. all, are a bit foolish. I have always maintained there's a mystery behind the moon photos, whether some were faked or what pics didn't make the cut to the mainstream. So, there are some nice prints to be seen. BUT, Richard, you should have had the cash to make all photos color and glossy. The few that are presented in that way, look pretty good and raise questions.

2. Chapter 2. Tim, do a Robin Williams' John Keating impression and rip that chapter out of your book. This is the equivalant of John Edmund Pritchard's poetry introduction in DPS. It's bullshit and has nothing to do about nothing. It's Hoagland flexing his cock muscle and trying to impress you. Worst pseudo academic reading of all time. This drek could give sominex a run for it's money.

It's a good book which needed to be done to cast a critical eye of NASA which historically has gotten a free pass despite not doing shit since I was born (1974) with the exception of the space telescope.

BUT, I worry about some guy writing about the war of sub classes involving black arts wizards and Nazis and masons. It's frankly hard to swallow. I haven't read that far yet, but I've peaked ahead.

"This series presents information based in part on theory and conjecture. The producer's purpose is to suggest some possible explanations, but not necessarily the only ones, to the mysteries we will examine."