The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:43 am 
Bilderburger Attendee

Her books along with many other books can be read for free here: http://www.sacred-texts.com/

"There is no such thing as black magic, only cheap tricks." -Doctor Parnassus, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:41 pm 
Bilderburger Attendee

Quote:
"One of the most hidden secrets involves the so-called fall of Angels. Satan and his rebellious host will thus prove to have become the direct Saviours and Creators of divine man. Thus Satan, once he ceases to be viewed in the superstitious spirit of the church, grows into the grandiose image. It is Satan who is the God of our planet and the only God. Satan (or Lucifer) represents the Centrifugal Energy of the Universe this ever-living symbol of self-sacrifice for the intellectual independence of humanity."

I can't believe no one knows this. On a Esoteric website WOW...

Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

"There is no such thing as black magic, only cheap tricks." -Doctor Parnassus, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:53 pm 
Bilderburger Attendee

This one will be (I Hope) easier.

Quote:
"This myth, like all fables, does in fact have a modicum of truth. There does exist, and has existed for a generation, an international Anglophile network which operates, to some extent, in the way the radical Right believes the Communists act. In fact, this network, which we may identify as the Round Table Groups, has no aversion to cooperating with the Communists, or any other groups, and frequently does so. I know of the operations of this network because I have studied it fr twenty years and was permitted for two years, in the early 1960's, to examine its papers and secret records. I have no aversion to it or to most of its aims and have, for much of my life, been close to it and to many of its instruments. I have objected, both in the past and recently, to a few of its policies (notably to its belief that England was an Atlantic rather than a European Power and must be allied, or even federated, with the United States and must remain isolated from Europe), but in general my chief difference of opinion is that it wishes to remain unknown, and I believe its role in history is significant enough to be know."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:13 am 
Bilderburger Attendee

DiosKilos wrote:
Quote:
"One of the most hidden secrets involves the so-called fall of Angels. Satan and his rebellious host will thus prove to have become the direct Saviours and Creators of divine man. Thus Satan, once he ceases to be viewed in the superstitious spirit of the church, grows into the grandiose image. It is Satan who is the God of our planet and the only God. Satan (or Lucifer) represents the Centrifugal Energy of the Universe this ever-living symbol of self-sacrifice for the intellectual independence of humanity."

I can't believe no one knows this. On a Esoteric website WOW...

Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

Never read any of her stuff. I've heard about her, and she seems to have lived an interesting life, but I've yet to come across any of her writings.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:50 pm 
Bilderburger Attendee

DiosKilos wrote:
This one will be (I Hope) easier.

Quote:
"This myth, like all fables, does in fact have a modicum of truth. There does exist, and has existed for a generation, an international Anglophile network which operates, to some extent, in the way the radical Right believes the Communists act. In fact, this network, which we may identify as the Round Table Groups, has no aversion to cooperating with the Communists, or any other groups, and frequently does so. I know of the operations of this network because I have studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years, in the early 1960's, to examine its papers and secret records. I have no aversion to it or to most of its aims and have, for much of my life, been close to it and to many of its instruments. I have objected, both in the past and recently, to a few of its policies (notably to its belief that England was an Atlantic rather than a European Power and must be allied, or even federated, with the United States and must remain isolated from Europe), but in general my chief difference of opinion is that it wishes to remain unknown, and I believe its role in history is significant enough to be know."

Obviously it was not... Sad no one read Bill Clintons mentors book Tragedy and Hope By Carrol Quigley, Pg 950. Bill Clinton claimed Carrol Quigley influenced his life more than any other person. Carrol Quigley was given two years to study their secret library in the City of London. Then wrote this book. Later writing a sister book entitled The Anglo-American Establishment: From Rhodes to Cliveden These books gives an inside account of how Anglo-American parliamentary "democracy" has been hijacked by an elitist duopoly hell bent upon World Government.

I don't care who posts the next quote from a book...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:42 pm 
Bilderburger Attendee

Man, you're just more hardcore than we are. And book quotes are a lot harder than song quotes. With the topic of this board and the difficulty of this type of game it's almost like it was setup to fail!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:52 pm 
Low Initiate Freemason

Ok, here's an easy one:

Quote:
"The gorillas themselves are too shrewd to talk to anybody but another anarchist. They're all anarchists themselves, you know, and they have a very healthy wariness about people in general and government people in particular. As one of them told me once, 'If it got out that we can talk, the conservatives would exterminate most of us and make the rest pay rent to live on our own land; and the liberals would try to train us to be engine-lathe operators. Who thefuck wants to operate an engine lathe?"