The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:34 am 
Skull and Bones Flunkie

I was thinking that silly shit where his son in law ends up with the belt is gonna happen this Sunday at TLC.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:20 pm 
Site Admin

I wouldn't be surprised to see some shenanigans on Sunday where a surprise 3rd party wins the unified belt. It would be bullshit, but it could happen.

They keep guaranteeing that there will only be 1 champion after Sunday, but I'm still skeptical. Could still totally see each guy getting one belt and there being some kind of controversy.

We're on the verge of the Vince return to battle HHH for control of the company, so they need some kind of angle to set all that into motion.

"An artist has got to be constantly in a state of becoming." -- Bob Dylan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:45 pm 
Site Admin

RIP Tons of Funk. Thanks for briefly saving Tensai's WWE career.

On next week's RAW, Tensai should turn as well, since the Funkadactyls just left him laying on the floor and danced w. R-Truth and Xavier. Tensai should be pissed and should see Brody's perspective on being disrespected and reform the team as heels. That would actually be kind of creative on the WWE's part.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:07 am 
Skull and Bones Flunkie

I hope your right Tim. They need a monster heel team and I'm not sure what they would do with Tensai after his assumed feud with Brodus. On a side note I wonder what size hat Tensai wears, he's got a watermelon for a head.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:48 am 
Modern Day Nephilim

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around this weeks RAW.

It was possibly the best RAW in years, bringing back memories of tuesday night titans and all the other crazy crap vince has done.

or the wwe gave all the writers the week off and steph and hunter decided to make Xmas themed skits on the fly.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:25 am 
Skull and Bones Flunkie

Got around to the Xmas Raw and whoever decided to put Big Show in a diaper needs a promotion.
:roll:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:49 am 
Site Admin

Happy New Year, superdan ...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:29 am 
Skull and Bones Flunkie

Ohhh that face will haunt me forever. He does look like he's having a good time, for a giant man in a diaper.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:03 am 
Skull and Bones Flunkie

Well we got our first inductee for the HOF this year in the Ultimate Warrior. It is well deserved and a little overdue but I'm wondering who will be inducting him? I've seen Jake the Snakes name being mentioned as another possible inductee but I really haven't seen anybody else's name being tossed around. Obviously Macho Man needs to go in but my guy tells me it's not gonna be this year.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:52 pm 
Modern Day Nephilim

Ultimate Warrior = everything I hated about the WWF back then, and pretty much everything I hate about the WWE today.

And the Dingbat was a piece of shit before he ever got to the WWF. His promos made no sense in the WWE and very little sense as the Dingo Warrior in WCCW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyuOS0Wrjak

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:29 am 
Skull and Bones Flunkie

If his HOF speech is anything like his promos I'm putting the over/under on people who understands what he's saying at 2. :P :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:55 pm 
Modern Day Nephilim

So this hall of fame class is all bout launching the network, eh?

Jake the snake is long overdue.

Oh, and that's two for two on mid-south guys getting in. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:20 am 
Skull and Bones Flunkie

I'm gonna guess Paul Bearer is the next person the get the nod for the HOF. I hope they bring back a lot of legends for the WWE network launch, it could be my only opportunity to see some of these guys.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:43 am 
Bilderburger Attendee

I'm throwing my weight behind The Honky Tonk Man if, for no other reason, I'd love to see him get ticked off and shoot on Warrior and Snake during his acceptance speech!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:13 am 
Site Admin

Here's some breaking news that happened late last night: CM Punk has quit WWE. His contract was due in July, but told McMahon last night that he was going home and he is now off of all shows going forward. Should have more info later today as this develops.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next