The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ho Hum - more ETs
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:30 pm 
Rense Guest

To: Editor

Please find enclosed the following press releases courtesy of 24-7pressrelease.com

(1)

Ice Meteorite Found with Extraterrestrial Life-Forms

Duane P. Snyder will announce the discovery of the first and only known ICE METEORITE containing EXTRATERRESTRIAL LIFE-FORMS on November 30, 2010 at 10:00am at the Ramada Inn Conference Center, 1555 Phoenix Road, South Haven, MI 49090.

I don't know about this folks. Tascon appears to be a real high tech lab in what looks like a shopping mall in New York. It's apparently run by Dr. Albert Schnieders. Does anyone know any more?

"SOUTH HAVEN, MI, November 21, 2010 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Duane P. Snyder will announce the discovery of the first and only known ICE METEORITE containing EXTRATERRESTRIAL LIFE-FORMS on November 30, 2010 at 10:00am at the Ramada Inn Center, 1555 Phoenix Road, South Haven, MI 49090.

Also to be announced: The ICE METEORITE's particle analysis, it's gas analysis, where it likely came from and PHOTOS of EXTRATERRESTRIAL LIFE-FORMS found in the melt-water of the ICE METEORITE.

Dr. Albert Schnieders of Tascon USA Inc, Chestnut Ridge, New York 10977, has commented that we basically found nearly all elements up to 90u in the sample spherical particles.

snydericyrite.com is a website dedicated to releasing information on the Ice meteorite found in year 2000 and the extraterrestrial life forms found in it. For further information, please contact us at duanepsnyder@snydericyrite.com"

Post subject: Re: Ho Hum - more ETs
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:41 pm 
Modern Day Nephilim

All I know is if I found the first signs of alien life, I wouldn't hold the press conference at a Ramada Inn.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: