The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:01 pm 
Hoagland-esque

If you're taking suggestions for season 8...I'd like to recommend Michael Heiser. He's a pretty fascinating guy with a PhD in Semitic languages and has written a novel (The Facade) about the UFO phenomenon. He's commented a lot on the work of Zechariah Sitchin,who he disagrees with, studied and commented about Roswell, and written and presented a lot on biblical issues with unique interpretations. His dissertation topic was "The Divine Council". He has one of the most fascinating takes on paranormal phenomena I've come across. He's part debunker and part proponent.

If anyone's seen the movie Ancient Aliens Debunked, he was the language scholar that appeared commenting on a lot of Sumerian and biblical texts.

Lots of free videos of him on YouTube, as well as his own homepage and numerous blogs and podcasts he operates. This guy would be on par with Stan Friedman or Thomas Fusco. He's been on C2C several times.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:50 am 
Shadow Person

Carl Sagan's widow,Ann Druyan . She helped him write his books , and helped to produce the Cosmos series .

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:54 am 
C2C Annual Guest

This may sound a bit silly, but I'm genuinely curious about this.
I would like to suggest, as an interview for Mr. Binnall, Tila Tequilla.
I recently stumbled on a youtube channel that linked to her channel. Apparently she's got some very alternative views, complete with reptilians, illuminati, human cloning, etc etc.
she's also got a podcast, http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tilatruthmovement, I haven't heard it yet, so I don't know her quality.
I think she would have an interesting perspective on the entertainment industry, especially given her current interests, her medical problems, and apparent near death experience.
Just throwing it out there.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:13 pm 
Bilderburger Attendee

What about this guy over at http://vincentaliasjack.com? sounds like an interesting premise....

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:27 pm 
CFR Fat Cat

The author Raymond Khoury, I'd be willing to be he would make for a great interview. His books go into all kinds of esoterica. I was impressed with his take on the Templars and his overall insights into religion and politics, good stuff!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:34 am 
First Time Caller Line

I have a couple of suggestions.

Graham Hancock - Currently writing his Fingerprints of the Gods sequel, Magicians of the Gods. He could discuss alternate archaeology the world over & his personal joruney into the nature of human consciousness. His work Supernatural was a superb work & links in very nicely with Tim's last show with the Skeptico host. This guy is a esoteric heavyweight & would be right up there.

Ted Phillips UFO PhysicAl Trace cases - Apart from his work in 'Marley Woods' which is interesting indeed, his work on UFO traces from the 60's up to present is a great example on how the phenomena seems at least to have evolved. Then you have the artefact identified in Slovakia during the Second World War. If any story is deserving of a movie deal that it the one.