The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:46 pm 
Offline
CFR Fat Cat

Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:48 pm
Posts: 425
Location: The Forzen Tundra
A great place to debunk the debunkers.

_________________
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. "Mostly Harmless"

Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. - George Washington


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:29 pm 
Offline
Merovingian
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:29 pm
Posts: 4803
OK - where's Aspie? :lol:

_________________
You Can Not Expect of People What They Have Not Yet Learned . . . .Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:35 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:06 pm
Posts: 15750
Location: Boston
I'm scared ... what about all the things I hold sacred ... abiotic oil ... Lincoln Assassination : Inside Job ... Moon Hoax theory ?

_________________
"Give a lunatic a keyboard and a modem and that's what happens." -- Jeff Rense, 2.25.5

"An artist has got to be constantly in a state of becoming." -- Bob Dylan


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:39 pm 
Offline
Merovingian
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:30 pm
Posts: 3699
Location: Right Coast
this is awesome. i like this idea. i'm here to debunk...or be debunked? not sure which.

anyhoo, i'm drinking michelobs and i'm lovin' it. i think i'm having a problem with michelobs lately. i just want them all the time.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:44 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:06 pm
Posts: 15750
Location: Boston
theorist wrote:
anyhoo, i'm drinking michelobs and i'm lovin' it. i think i'm having a problem with michelobs lately. i just want them all the time.


Welcome to my world.

Seriously, though, the Moon Hoax ... legitimate theory, right ... right ?!

_________________
"Give a lunatic a keyboard and a modem and that's what happens." -- Jeff Rense, 2.25.5

"An artist has got to be constantly in a state of becoming." -- Bob Dylan


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:45 pm 
Offline
British Royal

Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:03 pm
Posts: 973
Woot! Thanks for adding this section. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:57 pm 
Offline
Friend of the Illuminati

Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:23 pm
Posts: 1859
Location: Arkansas
Of course the Moon Hoax theory is legitimate. It's just a legitimate as the robot head on the moon, or the Shell gasoline station on mars.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:01 am 
Offline
Merovingian
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:30 pm
Posts: 3699
Location: Right Coast
binnall wrote:
theorist wrote:
anyhoo, i'm drinking michelobs and i'm lovin' it. i think i'm having a problem with michelobs lately. i just want them all the time.


Welcome to my world.

Seriously, though, the Moon Hoax ... legitimate theory, right ... right ?!


honestly, i don't know. i tend to think we went to the moon. the only conspiracy i'm on board with is jfk. reason being i have written so much stuff on it in college and researched it so much. there's something to it but i can't give you a specific who did what. i do think the mob was involved but i don't know how all the pieces fit together. the hunt audio tape was pretty compelling stuff. yet another piece in the puzzle.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:06 am 
Offline
CFR Fat Cat

Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:48 pm
Posts: 425
Location: The Forzen Tundra
binnall wrote:
theorist wrote:
anyhoo, i'm drinking michelobs and i'm lovin' it. i think i'm having a problem with michelobs lately. i just want them all the time.


Welcome to my world.

Seriously, though, the Moon Hoax ... legitimate theory, right ... right ?!


"Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies." - Neil Armstrong

_________________
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. "Mostly Harmless"

Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. - George Washington


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:08 am 
Offline
Friend of the Illuminati

Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:23 pm
Posts: 1859
Location: Arkansas
afeent1 wrote:
binnall wrote:
theorist wrote:
anyhoo, i'm drinking michelobs and i'm lovin' it. i think i'm having a problem with michelobs lately. i just want them all the time.


Welcome to my world.

Seriously, though, the Moon Hoax ... legitimate theory, right ... right ?!


"Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies." - Neil Armstrong


or "Ask me a question, I'll knock you out"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:36 am 
Offline
C2C 1st Hour Pop-In Guest

Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:27 pm
Posts: 15
Primus wrote:
Of course the Moon Hoax theory is legitimate. It's just a legitimate as the robot head on the moon, or the Shell gasoline station on mars.


I kind of bought into the Mars Shell station theory... until I heard it had unleaded for $1.29 a gallon, then I knew it was a hoax.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:02 am 
Offline
C2C Regular

Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:26 pm
Posts: 67
Location: Chocolate City (new orleans)
binnall wrote:
theorist wrote:
anyhoo, i'm drinking michelobs and i'm lovin' it. i think i'm having a problem with michelobs lately. i just want them all the time.


Welcome to my world.

Seriously, though, the Moon Hoax ... legitimate theory, right ... right ?!


WOW!!!, you two to do have problems. I don't know how people can hooked on drinking pee-pee. I think to solve this problem you two should start drinking Bud-lite by the truck load. Soon you'll be wanting them all the time and then no more problems.

And yes, we made it to the moon. I can understand however the confussion, it comes with drinking pee.

_________________
Former Coast Rider - Timothy Brooks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:52 am 
Offline
CFR Fat Cat

Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:48 pm
Posts: 425
Location: The Forzen Tundra
eben wrote:
binnall wrote:
theorist wrote:
anyhoo, i'm drinking michelobs and i'm lovin' it. i think i'm having a problem with michelobs lately. i just want them all the time.


Welcome to my world.

Seriously, though, the Moon Hoax ... legitimate theory, right ... right ?!


WOW!!!, you two to do have problems. I don't know how people can hooked on drinking pee-pee. I think to solve this problem you two should start drinking Bud-lite by the truck load. Soon you'll be wanting them all the time and then no more problems.

And yes, we made it to the moon. I can understand however the confussion, it comes with drinking pee.


Drinking pee vs drinking Bud-light is there really a difference?

_________________
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. "Mostly Harmless"

Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. - George Washington


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:54 am 
Offline
C2C Regular

Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:26 pm
Posts: 67
Location: Chocolate City (new orleans)
afeent1 wrote:
eben wrote:
binnall wrote:
theorist wrote:
anyhoo, i'm drinking michelobs and i'm lovin' it. i think i'm having a problem with michelobs lately. i just want them all the time.


Welcome to my world.

Seriously, though, the Moon Hoax ... legitimate theory, right ... right ?!


WOW!!!, you two to do have problems. I don't know how people can hooked on drinking pee-pee. I think to solve this problem you two should start drinking Bud-lite by the truck load. Soon you'll be wanting them all the time and then no more problems.

And yes, we made it to the moon. I can understand however the confussion, it comes with drinking pee.


Drinking pee vs drinking Bud-light is there really a difference?



He11 yea!!!

_________________
Former Coast Rider - Timothy Brooks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:56 am 
Offline
CFR Fat Cat

Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:48 pm
Posts: 425
Location: The Forzen Tundra
eben wrote:
afeent1 wrote:
eben wrote:
binnall wrote:
theorist wrote:
anyhoo, i'm drinking michelobs and i'm lovin' it. i think i'm having a problem with michelobs lately. i just want them all the time.


Welcome to my world.

Seriously, though, the Moon Hoax ... legitimate theory, right ... right ?!


WOW!!!, you two to do have problems. I don't know how people can hooked on drinking pee-pee. I think to solve this problem you two should start drinking Bud-lite by the truck load. Soon you'll be wanting them all the time and then no more problems.

And yes, we made it to the moon. I can understand however the confussion, it comes with drinking pee.


Drinking pee vs drinking Bud-light is there really a difference?



He11 yea!!!


Have a real beer like Yuengling Lager and you might think differently about Bud-light

_________________
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. "Mostly Harmless"

Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. - George Washington


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group