The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Dreams
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:45 am 
Modern Day Nephilim

Interesting stuff about melatonin.

I frequently have what I would describe as very crazy dreams.
Anywhere from a witch on a broomstick chasing me through my house to a human size bee talking to me in my living room.

I used to keep a notebook on my bed so I could scribble down as much as possible before the the memory would fade away.

One of the worst things is being in a hotel and having a nightmare dream where I wake up screaming. I'm amazed someone from one of the rooms next to me hasn't called the front desk before. That's happened at least 3 times that I can remember.

I see my grandmother often in dreams -- often, meaning about 10-20 times a year.
I've seen my mother in dreams twice in the past three months, and once snapped out of my dream after quickly remembering that she was dead.

I've had a collection of recurring dreams as well. Among them:
staying at what I would only describe as a gigantic hotel and running into various people from my past there.
being back in the house i grew up in, which no longer exists.
roaming the hall of my old high school and recognizing some of my old teachers but never any of the students.

Post subject: Re: Dreams
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:06 am 
Merovingian

Aside from the melatonin nightmares I have only woke up screaming once in my adult life. The melatonin ones were the worst, I not only woke up screaming, but with tears pouring out of my eyes.

I have occasionally dreamed of aliens chasing me around my yard, but normally I don't dream of esoteric beings or ghosts -- at least not that I remember.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:31 pm 
Modern Day Nephilim

Got a mouthguard to use while sleeping following a root canal. dentist said i apparently grind my teeth in my sleep.

it has resulted in some pretty crazy dreams, and several of which I had total recall on when i awoke.

first night, i was back in my old neighborhood. took one step up my old stairs and a car pulled up with a darkened window that was down, though no man was visible and voice said he was going to kill me. after I ran, shots were fired and I ended up waking up.

last night i dreamt i was talking to binnall about some of his new projects. TB said he was going to go to a haunted house and play the movie "Ghostbusters" on a portable DVD to try to draw the ghosts out while he recorded the scene on another video camera.

I've got my notebook back next my bed, ready to write down the next crazy dream i have.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:37 am 
Modern Day Nephilim

two nights of crazy dreams.

On Friday. First, I was part of a reunion of the Three's Company show. I was Jack. It was a two-part episode, but he only appeared in the first episode, and then died. the second episode was about everyone reacting to his death.

But I stuck around waiting for the taping of the second episode to finish, and a big party was planned afterward.

I call it the best show of all-time, although I admit it won't be remembered as well as the MASH final episode.

Then I go searching for sliced avocados in the back of the restaurant, only to get into an argument with a man who thinks I'm going to block the stock room door as he's changing a giant bottle of BBQ sauce.

The dream ends with a local TV weatherman accepting an Emmy for writing music to the Three's Company reunion special and me clapping from the audience.

- second dream involved Betty White telling me my fly was down, but I was in such a hurry to get where I was going that I ran past her and told her I was going to leave the zipper down because I had no time to stop.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:44 am 
Skull and Bones Flunkie

I have been having these dreams for years now, where the events or situations are unrelated, but the location is always the same. Its a small city, and I know the layout of the place pretty well, including the interiors of many buildings, water ways, and even public transit routes.

Its pretty wild because I always seem to be somewhat aware of where I am when these dreams happen, and can then navigate to where ever I want (or need) to go.

I wouldn't go as far as claiming them to be lucid dreams, but they seem to be on that path.

In the last few months they have been happening way more often then they used too. I think at this rate they will soon be a nightly occurrence.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:55 am 
Modern Day Nephilim

just awoke screaming from a nightmare involving my old high school.

first part of the dream involved being in the classrooms and not recognizing students and trying to figure out where i should go next during a busy class change.

I ended up in the library and this kid passed something to ano ther kid who ran out of the library quickly. an alarm went off and ev eryone instinctivly rushed to toward a side of the wall like a hall sweep was coming. i end up in a row with the kid who had passed along something to the runner. the kid was co unting down and then suddenly he took off running, just as a small compact car with the front end pointing south burst through the ceiling and ripped a hole through the middle of the floor. then two more cars came pouring over expanding the side of the hole.

then the entire east side of the building collapsed and i woke up yelling "whoa!"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:31 am 
Modern Day Nephilim

Crazy dream tonight.
I'm back in my old house I grew up in and in my old bathroom and I notice that there's a butterfly cocoon on a piece of cardboard.
And I carry it to the back porch and decide to tell my mom and dad that it makes more sense to leave it on the back porch so when the butterfly emerges you can get it out the door quicker than having it emerge in the bathroom (which is in the middle of our house).
A ridiculous dream to be sure.
And I'm screaming for my dad to turn off the lawnmower to hear this so he knows to leave the butterfly cocoon alone.
And then I see my sister -- who I hate -- in the upstairs flat and she's pissed saying, "What if the butterfly comes up here and gets in the house.' And i reply that she's a fucking idiot, that won't happen, and if it does then she'll have to deal with it.

:?: :?: :?: :idea: :arrow: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:18 am 
Modern Day Nephilim

Had a dream I'm a detective in a world where parts of NY and NJ have been overridden by Sleestak type creatures. You just don't go where they are. Those areas become dead zones.

My old detective office is in one of these dead zones, so for some reason I periodically take trips down to see the old office.

Suddenly switches to me going to a NASCAR race in hopes of having one of the celebrity drivers get me in touch with one of the old Charlie's Angels.
(Don't ask me why a NASCAR driver would have the number for a Charlie's Angel)

None of the NASCAR drivers have a number, but a guy in charge of catering does and starts to call.

suddenly, I'm back in NY and the sleestaks are getting worse. I'm in a meeting and there's talk of dropping a bomb on parts of the city they live in. The idea is that after the bomb is dropped, poor people can go in and help do the cleanup and can claim land as their own afterward.

Then I flash back to sort of a pre-history, where the Sleestaks were just helpful assistants, like butlers. But then they started killing the family pets for food.

There were rules posted in houses. The Sleestaks were harmless, if you kept your pet out of their sight.
But once they killed off a pet, there was no controlling them anymore and they might kill you too.

So I'm at the back door and someone forgot to close it. ANd a sleestak is like 5 feet from my dog. I slam the door and start screaming, 'who left the damn door open.'
then I woke up.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:37 am 
Modern Day Nephilim

Pretty crazy dream tonight...which included brief little snippets all patching together without any connection, it would seem.

being back in the attic of the old house I grew up in. I really hate seeing that attic door open and pretty much said so in the dream.

a very brief conversation with my deceased mother, but a decent chunk of time with us both looking through an assortment of old things in a basement. Like we were going estate sale shopping, but that's not something I did with her. Odd.

Also included a brief scene of a guy cutting grass in a huge field for his boss, who he kept referring to as a very rich man.

Also included a brief aerial flyover of Florida, which I was recently at.

Also, me rediscovering two old autographed footballs that I owned. I'm assuming this came up because the Lions are in the playoffs for the first time since 1999.

first crazy dream of the new year.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:33 am 
Modern Day Nephilim

Yikes.

Had a very "Lost" gone wrong kind of dream.

There's like 6 of us left on this island, and we don't really know why other folks are disappearing. We're each told to do specific jobs to keep things running smoothly. But then once someone disappears, the burden to keep things going gets a bit bigger.

One days we're by a small hut and I'm introduced to the remaining people. One is like an operating system character, one is like memory, one is light, one is darkness, etc.

So my role was to take this stick and put it in a small hole in the ground every few minutes, I'd turn it and it would reset a time period, not unli ke the Hatch numbers. but this "darkness" character helped turn the stick.

So "darkness" disappeared after a few days. Which caused a panic when it eventually came time to turn the stick It became increasingly harder to accomplish the task.
We wake up one morning and in the hole a black rabbit was tucked inside. darkness had turned into the rabbit, it was explained.

Other creatures had become animals too. I remember petting a wounded horse who was explaining that when the rabbit popped out, that was the end of the island.

And I kept saying, well then that would be pretty soon. The horse eventually said, sorry, that's it. Are tasks are done.

Suddenly, these weird symbols start appearing on the island. And the rabbit bounces away and the symbols started moving around

I was yelling, this sucks.

And what I'd describe as a disc came screaming across the island and when I felt it tugging at my hand then I woke up yelling "No."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:17 pm 
Bilderburger Attendee

what the heck are you eating before you go to bed?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:19 am 
Modern Day Nephilim

VampElvis wrote:
what the heck are you eating before you go to bed?

that's something I should definitely keep track of for the future.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:18 am 
Modern Day Nephilim

I'm going to say this one was brought to you by a glass of Cherry Coke before bed, instead of the pizza I had earlier in the night to watch the national championship game.

The short version of this one is a features a Ed-209 menace (from the Robocop movies) against me and a couple wounded students (who are slowing me down. We get pinned into a dead end bathroom. Then I start to realize, why hasn't 209 blown us up yet. Because we can escape though the duct system and outside the school. Then the bathroom gets blown up. Then a janitor directs us to the gym. Where the gym gets blown up just as we escape outside again.

Finally, some jets shoot down the menace and the janitor then tells us he heard we were never actually in danger. The whole point of the school being destroyed was for the city to then give the land to the government to build a weapons factory.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:50 am 
Bilderburger Attendee

Sounds like your dreams might be a source for Zabel.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:41 am 
Modern Day Nephilim

This one courtesy of sloppy joes.

(Sorry if these updates bore anyone, at this point I'm just going to keep updating it for myself though to see the patterns)

The dream wasn't real crazy, but the significant part for me anyway is it was the
second time this year it was centered around my old house (this time not the attic, but the upper flat my grandmother lived in). I didn't see her in the dream, but my mom made a brief appearance.

I ended up watching 80s videos late at night while making myself a plate of bbq chicken after hosting a party there.
(do sloppy joes make you dream of eating bbq chicken???? :roll: )