The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:00 pm 
Modern Day Nephilim

Anyone else catch this one?

It was one of the worst Noory shows of the young year.
So many different ways he was beyond awful in this episode. It was horrific.

The problem of course, is that I love listening to Bauval talk about Egypt, the pyramids, etc.

It starts out with Noory asking a wayyyyyyy too broad question about the revolution in Egypt. Actually, he doesn't even mention the revolution. He just asks, what happened in Egypt?

It sort of stunned Bauval. There was no set up at all to the question and it was the first one fired at him.

Noory, dumb as a brick, then decides to act as though this was a tough question and he's got more of them. He was completely unaware of just how awful the start was and so furthermore unaware that the difficulty of answering the question wasn't that it was a tough one but just a bad one to have to try and answer .

There is some very interesting straight talk from Bauval about Hawass.

Of course, Norry acted like a goofball during the discussion. You could have 20 guys tell him that Hawass is an asshat and it wouldn't change his mind about bringing him on to tell more spins and lies.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:48 pm 
Oil Industry Executive

Sounds about right. I haven't listened to C2C in months. Noory is actually getting worse. It's pathetic what that show has become. Thankfully there are no plenty of podcasts to fill the void.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:13 pm 
First Time Caller Line

:cry:God I couldn't agree more with how the show (C2C) is being run into the ground. Yes it has gotten much worse as of late. Something I use to highly recommend to total strangers, Now I wouldn't put my name to it....truly sad. I didn't like Noorey from the very beginning. But then he started to come around on big issues, my hopes were high. But now it is just a lazy sellout of boring scripted questions with little if any follow up. After listening to some classic Art Bell shows were 3 hours goes by in 20 minutes it seems. Listening now rarely produces intelligent format I'm sad to say.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:30 pm 
C2C Annual Guest

royaltree you hit the nail on the head. I haven't listened to it for at least a year if you don't count the knapp replays on cjob. it's a crib of a fake of a sham.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:04 am 
C2C 1st Hour Pop-In Guest

I feel you pain, RSS. I feel slightly embarrassed that I had ever subbed to C2C (and Infowars for that matter).

To aid you recovery, I recommended watching a decent, thought-provoking documentary series named 'The Pyramid Code' which feature Robert Bauval quite a lot. There 5 episdodes and the first you can find here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpcNW01que8

The main presenter, Dr Camen Boulter has some interesting things to say and would make a great guest. She has been on C2C in the past, and if you can stand it, it's on the main website at :

http://www.pyramidcode.com/

You may also be interested in listening to the 'Cosmic Influence' podcasts, which deals with the various cosmic cycles' theories in many of them.

Best,
PA

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:51 am 
Modern Day Nephilim

Primitiveangel wrote:
I feel you pain, RSS. I feel slightly embarrassed that I had ever subbed to C2C (and Infowars for that matter).

To aid you recovery, I recommended watching a decent, thought-provoking documentary series named 'The Pyramid Code' which feature Robert Bauval quite a lot. There 5 episdodes and the first you can find here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpcNW01que8

The main presenter, Dr Camen Boulter has some interesting things to say and would make a great guest. She has been on C2C in the past, and if you can stand it, it's on the main website at :

http://www.pyramidcode.com/

You may also be interested in listening to the 'Cosmic Influence' podcasts, which deals with the various cosmic cycles' theories in many of them.

Best,
PA

Yes, I've actually already seen the Pyramid Code, but thanks for the suggestion.
I think Boulter and Bauval are both great guests.