The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:22 am 
C2C Annual Guest

A third book and even more creepiness. In the interview he came out with more possibilities about the disappearances. All were creepy. The interviews and the info in the books totally creep me out more than anything.

I bought the first two books (plus Paulides' Bigfoot book) after tracking more interviews down after I read about this guy here at the forums but I have not managed to get more than a couple of chapters into them because they scare the crap out of me. That didn't stop me from ordering the new book which features some disappearances outside the US including some boulder-cryptoid/paranormal beliefs out of Iceland.

Highly recommend! I'm glad the guy is still continuing with his work though I don't know if I should be reading his stuff. I''m in the planning and training stages for thru hiking the AT within the next 3 years and these are adding another dimension to my practice hikes through the Whites and Maine. Where's the scared out of my trail runners emoticon when you need one?

edited to correct info: I had thought Binnall had interviewed him but couldn't find him in the archives but I would swear (in a positive way :wink: ) that I first discovered this guy through Binnall, so if it wasn't him, it was a mention on this forum somewhere. What Kimball has done to keep me off cruise ships, this guy might do to keep me off the trail! Yowsers!