The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Big Brother 13 ~!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:42 pm 
Oil Industry Executive

Yeah, from what I've heard from people watching the live feeds, etc. Rachel has gone from being "Damn, what an obnoxious crazy bitch." last season to "This is clearly someone who has legitimate mental issues and they're getting worse." This season. You can kind of pick up on it on the show and After Dark. She's way more unhinged and unbalanced this year.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:39 am 
Modern Day Nephilim

Adam went Lex Luthor on us. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:36 am 
Site Admin

If it is Cassie v. Rachel and the loser goes home (i.e. not to jury house), then I could easily see Rachel throwing the comp so she can reunite w. 'Brennan' all Summer.

The season is getting better now that the newbs are waking up and playing, finally. A Cassie return would be glorious.

I heard the Rachel antics were worse than they showed on TV. I guess she was following Dani around all day or something like that.

"An artist has got to be constantly in a state of becoming." -- Bob Dylan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:10 pm 
Site Admin

Well, we are watching one of the most epically awful HoH reigns in BB history, thanks to Kalia's idiocy, Shelly's craftiness, Lawon's stupidity, and the infamous BB twist trend of always going awry.

In short ...

Shelly worked Kalia into being paranoid that the returning HG could be an angry Rachel if they vote her out, so they shouldn't do that. Kalia bought it.

Kalia thinks she cuts a deal w. Rachel to save her, but you know that crazy bitch won't hold any deal, whatsoever.

Lawon volunteers to go on the block and, even worse, get voted out ! He thinks the returning HG twist is a certainty and has benefits somehow and doesn't seem to be thinking that there will be any challenge to getting back into the house.

Jeff won and used POV. Lawon nominated. Lawon almost certainly going home (Jeff, Jordan, Shelly, and Adam make 4 already spoken votes for Rachel and enough to send him out).

You should never nominate or evict someone who would not do the same to you. Lawon had Kalia's back. This is a massive mistake on Kalia's part and will probably cost her or Dani the game.

I have no confidence in Lawon beating Keigh, Cassie, Dom or Brendan in any competition to get back, so he is pretty much done unless things change before Thursday, which they may.

My worst nightmare: Lawon evicted, faces off against Brendan, Brendan wins, Brenchel reunited. Knowing BB, I'd say there's a 65 to 70% chance of that happening and I'm terrified.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:02 pm 
Modern Day Nephilim

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

When the fuck did that happen. Last time I watched Dani was b itching Kalia out for even thinking about offering Rachel a deal.

I would think that fucks up Kalia-Dani as a partnership as well. Won't Dani go apeshit if Rachel stays in the game?

Lawon has to be the dumbest player in BB history -- if you don't count Brendon saving his future EX-WIFE and potentially costing himself half a mil in the process.

I'm sure the votes will be rigged that they're charging people money to vote on.
I would think America would want Cassi in because she was burned to soon OR Dom to give Dani another ally.

The majority of voters can't possible want Brendon back. I have too much faith in America and absolutely no faith in the editing masters and the Chenbot.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:31 pm 
Modern Day Nephilim

Ah yes, a classic Rachel psycho-fest finally gets aired on the main show.

Thought i was watching my sister for a minute there when she was asking why everyone hates her. BECAUSE YOU'RE AN EVIL BITCH.

I see Lawon and Brendon sitting in a bar together in 20 years.

Brendon orders a round of shots and says, can you believe i threw away a chance to make half a mil by saving my future ex wife.

Then Lawon orders a round and says, 'Yeah, but I'm the dumb ass that VOLUNTEERED to give up a chance at half a mil because I convinced myself I would gain a super power and return."

Brendon: Yeah, what you did makes me look like a PhD in physics.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:59 pm 
Oil Industry Executive

So after tonight's show, I can only say the following:

Kalia is an idiot.

Lawon is a bigger idiot.

And America, apparently, is the biggest idiot.

But I will say this: The game is finally interesting. Will be interesting to see who gets HOH this week.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:07 pm 
Site Admin

binnall wrote:
My worst nightmare: Lawon evicted, faces off against Brendan, Brendan wins, Brenchel reunited. Knowing BB, I'd say there's a 65 to 70% chance of that happening and I'm terrified.

Sigh. My worst fears are realized.

Throwing my lot behind Big Jeff & Jordan now. They are our only hope to defeat Brenchel and salvage this miserable season.

I'll certainly be scaling back my viewing to skimming CBS shows and reading recaps, since I can't take the Brenchel show that this season has become and it is only going to get worse, much much worse.

Praying for an Adam, Dani, or Shelly HoH to make things interesting, but I'm almost certain that one of Brenchel will win.

Mark my words (see above quote from earlier in the week for proof), this season will come down to J & J v. Brenchel (good v. evil, if you will) either as Final 4 or at least Final 6 with an epic battle for the end game. Keep an eye on Shelley, she is the best player in there and could win it all, except she has shown nothing in comps. Adam will sneak along until around the final 7, but won't make it much farther unless he shows some skills and wins comps. Dani, Kalia, and Porsche will never win the money now. Their games are over, regardless of if they make it to the final 2. In fact, they are the perfect goats now.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:59 pm 
Modern Day Nephilim

Call me a conspiracy nut, but there's no fucking way America voted for Brendon.
No way.

A million votes? A million people voted for a walking vagina to return?
FUCK NO THEY DID NOT.

I'm calling RIGGED on Big Brother.

And I would submit to you that part of that dirty deed was having Ragan's little clip in the show, a crafty little edit to make you feel that Rachel's not really so bad after all. Heck, the person who threw down one of the best verbal assaults ever in the game is a party/workout buddy. They're chums. See, she's not really the devil.

And America supposedly is smart enough to SEE that she's not so bad, even though Ragan's clip is airing AFTER a million people voted for Brendon.

LIES. LIES I SAY. LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is the devil. I can see the horns in HD.

But, love -- that special J&J version -- will conquer all and will slay the sinful beast known as Brenchel.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:34 am 
Oil Industry Executive

Dani won HOH.

It's getting harder and harder for me to believe every implausible twist in this show. Brendan coming back in was clearly a fix. Everyone I know and read online was sure it would be Cassi. I know people that voted for her over 10 times.

This is the second implausibly timed HOH Dani has won.

Sorry, but I'm starting to believe the fix is in with this show. Random chance does not favor people the way the events on this show seem to.

I would talk game strategy, but at this point I'm kind of half convinced that Allison Grodner decided Rachel was going to win about six months ago.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:23 am 
Modern Day Nephilim

Rachel is the trucker and this show is Rigged.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:44 am 
Site Admin

Orpheus wrote:
I would talk game strategy, but at this point I'm kind of half convinced that Allison Grodner decided Rachel was going to win about six months ago.

I wonder how much, during the off season, Grodner heard Rachel's bawling about not being able to find a job and ended up feeling sympathetic.

I read an interview w. Grodner recently where the interviewer complained about the Brenchel takeover this year and she essentially shot down the complaint and raved about how entertaining they are. This is the same woman who seemed to fall in love w. Jesse, so I think she must really enjoy morons making fools of themselves on national TV.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:13 pm 
Modern Day Nephilim

Evil Brenchel broken up!

Jeff wins HOH :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

But kinda lame that he puts up Kalia and Shelly.
Looks like he's thinking of bad-dooring Dani.

I think he should go after Rachel instead. She'll definitely try to take him out sooner than later. Coming off an endurance comp, he should try to take out one of the strong competitors and then hope Jordan, Shelly or Adam win what will likely be some 50-50 type quiz/contest next week.

I could see Rachel-Dani-Porshe teaming up if Kalia gets knocked out as well and then going after Jeff.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:31 am 
Modern Day Nephilim

Danielle is heading out the door, but it's a double eviction Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoping cooler heads prevail and this turns out be a slick way to knock out Rachel without a week of drama.

She's already gone in to psychotic super competitive mode tonight nknowing there's a game of hand-eye coordination involved in the next challenge.

Of course, Jeff could just as easily get knocked out.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:15 am 
Site Admin

Looks like this thread has cooled off quite a bit this season. I'm thinking that it is the oversaturation of BB vets that has kind of made it a lame year.

Anyway, I do love me some Double Eviction nights. More often than not it is the best episode of the season or one of them at least.

My hopes for going home tonight are (from most wanted to least) ... Rachel, Shelly, Kalia, Jeff, Jordan, Adam, and Porsche (my new fav, who has 0% chance of winning the game).

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next