The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 2 New Temple Pages
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:39 am 
First Time Caller Line

I have created 2 more pages for my site “The Temple of Enki”. One is called “Wake-Up Call”. This gets to a topic that almost everyone ignores: Is the god of the Trinity of Deception capable of actually having Evil in his heart? Is there anything that he regrets in the Bible? If he has ONE regret,
that means that he has made mistakes, and that friends, means that he is NOT perfect! See what the Bible says about it. You will be surprised as was I. Wake-up Call

The second page is about Baphomet. This entity is thought to be the most Evil creature to ever be. See how misunderstood he has been for centuries. I am sure that it was the Church who redefined his place and his meaning. One thing the Trinity of Deception has mastered is teaching that the god's and goddesses, who are real, are Demons who want to eat your soul. Have a look at what really defines Baphomet and see just how far they are willing to go to hide the Truth. Remember, you can tell the same lie a thousand times but it never gets anymore true - Lamb of God” - Sacrament. It is still a lie.

Post subject: Re: 2 New Temple Pages
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:10 pm 
Hoagland-esque

Hey Dragon,

Welcome to the US of E! I'm a new member myself. I've been checking out your site. It is obvious you've put a lot of work into it. It looks great. Although the demon(?) at the top may be off putting for some people. I think it's awesome.

Be sure to space out your posts or Binnall will destroy you. He has the powers of a god. But seriously, I've read multiple pages into your site and the Sumerian mythos stuff is very interesting. I read somewhere recently that the term/name 'Lucifer' didn't show up in the bible until the King James version, and the true meaning is 'Light-Bringer'.

Now I haven't read much into the site, maybe six, seven pages, but the 'truth' being withheld, which 'Enki' intended seems to be found in, of all places, the bible! In John 10:34, Jesus says 'Is it not written in your laws, I said 'Ye are gods?' ' I am not a Christian per se, only a seeker of truth. This passage is very revealing of a truth that, like you've said, has been suppressed.

Also, 'proof' is a very powerful word. Be careful how and where you use it, friend. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Keep up the good work! I'll be reading and watching. That's what Owls do.

Peace!