The United States of Esoterica

Official forum of binnallofamerica.com
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 7.8.14: Richard Dolan
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:02 pm 
Site Admin

MP3s, Streaming Audio and updated Podcast Feed online now. Enjoy!

http://www.binnallofamerica.com/boaa070814.html

Richard Dolan
UFOs for the 21st Century Mind
2 Hours

For the first time in over four years, powerhouse UFO researcher and historian Richard Dolan returns to BoA:Audio for another enlightening conversation about the UFO enigma, disclosure, breakaway civilizations, and all sorts of other strange stuff.

Over the course of this fast-paced edition of the program, we discuss Richard's recent speaking tour which saw him travel across Canada, the fate of the 9/11 Truth Movement, the current bizarre surveillance state that has enveloped America and the world, Edward Snowden and what may have been behind his disclosures.

Within the UFO realm, we talk about Richard's 'breakaway civilization' concept and how the so-called "one percenters" fit into this hypothesis, the current state of UFO research and if activism is the right way to go about getting answers to the UFO enigma, the issue surrounding 'damaged goods' in the UFO field and how to go about dealing with this difficult demographic. Richard also tells us about an instance where someone or some organization tried to feed him potential disinformation as well as whether he ever feels threatened due to his contacts with insiders who that share UFO information.

Plus, of course, tons and tons more.

No exhaustive recap for this show, due to time constraints. Will try and circle back and put together a better recap once time allows.

This interview was recorded on 7/8/2014

"An artist has got to be constantly in a state of becoming." -- Bob Dylan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:16 pm 
Low Initiate Freemason

Overall, it was nice having Richard back. But I have to admit, I'm disappointed that he has become a 9/11 truther.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:39 pm 
Bilderburger Attendee

A good show for a welcome return and I must say, Tim Binnal"s Rockerfeller" - Love it!
Also, when Mr. Dolan said he was on a panel with someone dressed like Michael Jackson, was I the only one that thought immediately it was Jeremy Vaeni?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:50 pm 
Rense Guest

VampElvis wrote:
Also, when Mr. Dolan said he was on a panel with someone dressed like Michael Jackson, was I the only one that thought immediately it was Jeremy Vaeni?

I naturally assumed that guy was Vaeni. :lol: I mean, who else could it have been? 8)

Overall, this was a great free-flowing interview. I'm not really "on board" with most of the stuff Dolan says, but I really enjoy his way of thinking. However, when it comes to some of the things he said about today's Orwellian "1984" state, I think he's spot on.